- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 139127, 14 pages
The Tuberculous Granuloma: An Unsuccessful Host Defence Mechanism Providing a Safety Shelter for the Bacteria?
INSERM U892, CNRS UMR 6299, Université de Nantes, 44007 Nantes Cedex 1, France
Received 9 December 2011; Revised 16 April 2012; Accepted 30 April 2012
Academic Editor: E. Shevach
Copyright © 2012 Mayra Silva Miranda et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Toshihiro Ito, Judith M. Connett, Steven L. Kunkel, and Akihiro Matsukawa, “The linkage of innate and adaptive immune response during granulomatous development,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 4, 2012.
- S. Danaviah, J.A. Sacks, K.P.S. Kumar, L.M. Taylor, D.A. Fallows, T. Naicker, T. Ndung'u, S. Govender, and G. Kaplan, “Immunohistological characterization of spinal TB granulomas from HIV-negative and -positive patients,” Tuberculosis, 2013.
- Véronique Dartois, “The path of anti-tuberculosis drugs: from blood to lesions to mycobacterial cells,” Nature Reviews Microbiology, 2014.