- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 167132, 7 pages
Macroprolactinemia: Diagnostic, Clinical, and Pathogenic Significance
1Clinical Research Institute, National Hospital Organization Kyoto Medical Center, 1-1 Mukaihata-cho, Fukakusa, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto 612-8555, Japan
2Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ritsumeikan University, Shiga 525-8577, Japan
Received 12 September 2012; Revised 2 November 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editor: Xavier Bossuyt
Copyright © 2012 Akira Shimatsu and Naoki Hattori. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sylvia A. Y. Hayashida, Jose A. M. Marcondes, Jose M. Soares, Michelle P. Rocha, Cristiano R. G. Barcellos, Nelly K. A. Kobayashi, Edmund C. Baracat, and Gustavo A. R. Maciel, “Evaluation of macroprolactinemia in 259 women under investigation for polycystic ovary syndrome,” Clinical Endocrinology, 2013.
- Sollip Kim, and Young-Min Park, “Serum Prolactin and Macroprolactin Levels among Outpatients with Major Depressive Disorder Following the Administration of Selective Serotonin-Reuptake Inhibitors: A Cross-Sectional Pilot Study,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 12, 2013.
- Andrea Glezer, and Marcello D. Bronstein, “Prolactinoma,” Arquivos Brasileiros de Endocrinologia E Metabologia, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 118–123, 2014.