- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 207403, 12 pages
Expression of the Autoimmune Regulator Gene and Its Relevance to the Mechanisms of Central and Peripheral Tolerance
Neonatal Intensive Care, Department of Pediatrics, V. Fazzi Regional Hospital, Piazza F. Muratore, 73100 Lecce, Italy
Received 14 June 2012; Revised 26 August 2012; Accepted 11 September 2012
Academic Editor: Shervin Assassi
Copyright © 2012 Roberto Perniola. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nicolas Kluger, Kai Krohn, and Annamari Ranki, “Absence of some common organ-specific and non-organ-specific autoimmunity in autoimmune polyendocrinopathy candidiasis ectodermal dystrophy.,” Endocrine connections, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 61–8, 2013.
- Roberto Perniola, and Giovanna Musco, “The biophysical and biochemical properties of the autoimmune regulator (AIRE) protein,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease, 2013.
- Annalisa Brozzetti, Mohammad Alimohammadi, Silvia Morelli, Viviana Minarelli, Asa Hallgren, Roberta Giordano, Annamaria De Bellis, Roberto Perniola, Olle Kampe, and Alberto Falorni, “Autoantibody Response Against NALP5/MATER in Primary Ovarian Insufficiency and in Autoimmune Addison's Disease,” Journal Of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 100, no. 5, pp. 1941–1948, 2015.
- Samuel Antwi-Baffour, Ransford Kyeremeh, Jonathan Kofi Adjei, Claudia Aryeh, and George Kpentey, “The relative merits of therapies being developed to tackle inappropriate (‘self’-directed) complement activation,” Autoimmunity Highlights, vol. 7, no. 1, 2016.