- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 230625, 16 pages
Reevaluating the Concept of Treating Experimental Tumors with a Mixed Bacterial Vaccine: Coley’s Toxin
1Section of Molecular Oncology and Immunotherapy, Department of General, Vascular, Thoracic and Transplantation Surgery, Schillingallee 69, 18055 Rostock, Germany
2Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Rostock, 18055 Rostock, Germany
3Department of Medical Microbiology and Hospital Hygiene, Institute of Medical Microbiology, Virology and Hygiene, University of Rostock, 18055 Rostock, Germany
Received 2 July 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Y. Yoshikai
Copyright © 2012 C. Maletzki et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Erika Vacchelli, Alexander Eggermont, Catherine Sautès-Fridman, Jérôme Galon, Laurence Zitvogel, Guido Kroemer, and Lorenzo Galluzzi, “Trial Watch: Toll-like receptor agonists for cancer therapy,” OncoImmunology, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. e25238, 2013.
- Saskia Stier, Claudia Maletzki, and Ulrike Klier, “Combinations of TLR Ligands: A Promising Approach in Cancer Immunotherapy,” Clinical & Developmental Immunology, 2013.