- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 284740, 8 pages
New Platform Technology for Comprehensive Serological Diagnostics of Autoimmune Diseases
1Institute of Molecular and Clinical Immunology, Otto-von-Guericke University, 39120 Magdeburg, Germany
2Faculty of Natural Sciences, Lausitz University of Applied Sciences, 01968 Senftenberg, Germany
3R/D, Medipan GmbH, 15827 Dahlewitz/Berlin, Germany
4Institute of Clinical Immunology, Medical Faculty, University of Leipzig, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
5Institute of Immunology, Technical University, 01307 Dresden, Germany
6Division of Transplantation Immunology and Mucosal Biology, King's College London School of Medicine, King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill Campus, Bessemer Road, London SE5 9RJ, UK
Received 22 September 2012; Accepted 16 November 2012
Academic Editor: Pietro Invernizzi
Copyright © 2012 Annika Willitzki et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ilka Knuetter, Rico Hiemann, Therese Brumma, Thomas Buettner, Kai Grossmann, Marco Cusini, Francesca Pregnolato, Maria Orietta Borghi, Ursula Anderer, Karsten Conrad, Dirk Reinhold, Dirk Roggenbuck, and Elena Csernok, “Automated interpretation of ANCA patterns - a new approach in the serology of ANCA-associated vasculitis,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 14, no. 6, 2012.
- Annika Willitzki, Sebastian Lorenz, Rico Hiemann, Karina Guttek, Alexander Goihl, Roland Hartig, Karsten Conrad, Eugen Feist, Ulrich Sack, Peter Schierack, Lisa Heiserich, Caroline Eberle, Vanessa Peters, Dirk Roggenbuck, and Dirk Reinhold, “Fully automated analysis of chemically induced γH2AX foci in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells by indirect immunofluorescence,” Cytometry Part A, 2013.
- Dirk Roggenbuck, Rico Hiemann, Dimitrios Bogdanos, Dirk Reinhold, and Karsten Conrad, “Standardization of automated interpretation of immunofluorescence tests,” Clinica Chimica Acta, vol. 421, pp. 168–169, 2013.
- Alena V. Kundzer, Margarita V. Volkova, Dimitrios P. Bogdanos, Stefan Rödiger, Peter Schierack, I. Generalov, Georgy A. Nevinsky, and Dirk Roggenbuck, “Deoxyribonuclease activity of polyclonal IgGs: a putative serological marker in patients with spondyloarthritides,” Immunologic Research, 2013.
- Stefan Rödiger, Werner Lehmann, Christian Schröder, and Peter Schierack, “Bead technologies: Microparticle systems for the nucleic acid diagnostics,” BioSpektrum, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 153–156, 2013.
- Elena Csernok, and Frank Moosig, “Current and emerging techniques for ANCA detection in vasculitis,” Nature Reviews Rheumatology, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 494–501, 2014.
- E. Csernok, “Laboratory Diagnostics of Connective Tissue Diseases and Vasculitides,” Aktuelle Rheumatologie, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 49–57, 2014.
- Dirk Roggenbuck, Rico Hiemann, Peter Schierack, Dirk Reinhold, and Karsten Conrad, “Digital immunofluorescence enables automated detection of antinuclear antibody endpoint titers avoiding serial dilution,” Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. E9–E11, 2014.
- Anne E. Tebo, Barbara Detrick, Robert G. Hamilton, Aaruni Khanolkar, Maurice R. G. O'Gorman, John L. Schmitz, and Roshini S. Abraham, “Clinical Laboratory Immunology An Indispensable Player in Laboratory Medicine,” American Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 142, no. 4, pp. 437–444, 2014.
- Sandra George, Silvia Paulick, Ilka Knuetter, Nadja Roeber, Rico Hiemann, Dirk Roggenbuck, Karsten Conrad, and Jan-Heiner Kuepper, “Stable Expression of Human Muscle-Specific Kinase in HEp-2 M4 Cells for Automatic Immunofluorescence Diagnostics of Myasthenia Gravis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.
- Susan S. Copple, Troy D. Jaskowski, Rashelle Giles, and Harry R. Hill, “Interpretation of ANA Indirect Immunofluorescence Test Outside the Darkroom Using NOVA View Compared to Manual Microscopy,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Michael Mahler, Pier-Luigi Meroni, Xavier Bossuyt, and Marvin J. Fritzler, “Current Concepts and Future Directions for the Assessment of Autoantibodies to Cellular Antigens Referred to as Anti-Nuclear Antibodies,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Aleksey Maslyanskiy, Natalya Lazareva, Polina Olinek, Peter Schierack, Christian Hentschel, Juliane Cuccato, Dimitrios P. Bogdanos, Sergey V. Lapin, and Dirk Roggenbuck, “Anti-hnRNP B1 (RA33) Autoantibodies Are Associated with the Clinical Phenotype in Russian Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Systemic Sclerosis,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Francesca Buzzulini, Amelia Rigon, Paolo Soda, Leonardo Onofri, Maria Infantino, Luisa Arcarese, Giulio Iannello, and Antonella Afeltra, “The classification of Crithidia luciliae immunofluorescence test (CLIFT) using a novel automated system,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 16, no. 2, 2014.