- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 354594, 6 pages
Carbonic Anhydrases III and IV Autoantibodies in Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Diabetes, Hypertensive Renal Disease, and Heart Failure
1Department of Clinical Laboratory, Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University, 45 Changchun Road, Beijing 100053, China
2Department of Oncology, Dongfang Hospital, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100078, China
3Department of Clinical Immune, Xiangya School of Medicine, Central South University, Changsha 410078, Hunan, China
Received 8 July 2012; Accepted 14 August 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios Bogdanos
Copyright © 2012 Chengeng Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tomer Davidov, Michael Nagar, Malca Kierson, Marina Chekmareva, Chunxia Chen, Shou-en Lu, Yong Lin, Victoriya Chernyavsky, Lindsay Potdevin, Dena Arumugam, Nicola Barnard, and Stanley Trooskin, “Carbonic anhydrase 4 and crystallin alpha-B immunoreactivity may distinguish benign from malignant thyroid nodules in patients with indeterminate thyroid cytology,” Journal of Surgical Research, 2014.
- Galber Rodrigues Araujo, Emília Rezende Vaz, Patricia Tieme Fujimura, João Eurico Fonseca, Lucélia Maria de Lima, Helena Canhão, Gabriela Venturini, Karina Helena Morais Cardozo, Valdemir Melechco Carvalho, Marcelo Henrique Napimoga, Luiz Ricardo Goulart, João Gonçalves, and Carlos Ueira-Vieira, “Improved serological detection of rheumatoid arthritis: a highly antigenic mimotope of Carbonic Anhydrase III selected in a murine model by phage display,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 17, no. 1, 2015.
- Tom H. Karlsen, and Brian K. Chung, “Genetic Risk and the Development of Autoimmune Liver Disease,” Digestive Diseases, vol. 33, pp. 13–24, 2015.
- Dennis J. Wu, Ran Gu, Ritu Sarin, Regina Zavodovskaya, Chia-Pei Chen, Blaine A. Christiansen, and Iannis E. Adamopoulos, “Autophagy-linked FYVE containing protein WDFY3 interacts with TRAF6 and modulates RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis,” Journal of Autoimmunity, 2016.
- Tasha Barr, Thomas Girke, Suhas Sureshchandra, Christina Nguyen, Kathleen Grant, and Ilhem Messaoudi, “Alcohol Consumption Modulates Host Defense in Rhesus Macaques by Altering Gene Expression in Circulating Leukocytes,” Journal Of Immunology, vol. 196, no. 1, pp. 182–195, 2016.