- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 370426, 9 pages
Familial Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome: A Review of Its Genetic and Clinical Aspects
1Interdepartmental PhD Program in Genetics, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA52242, USA
2Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, 5270 CBRB, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
3Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, Fondazione IRCCS Cà Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan 20122, Italy
4Center for HUS Control, Fondazione IRCCS Cà Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan 20122, Italy
Received 6 July 2012; Accepted 24 September 2012
Academic Editor: Michael A. Flierl
Copyright © 2012 Fengxiao Bu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lesley Rees, “Atypical HUS: time to take stock of current guidelines and outcome measures?,” Pediatric Nephrology, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 675–677, 2013.
- Martin Christmann, Matthias Hansen, Carsten Bergmann, Dirk Schwabe, Joerg Brand, and Wilfried Schneider, “Eculizumab as First-Line Therapy for Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome,” Pediatrics, vol. 133, no. 6, pp. E1759–E1763, 2014.
- Larry A. Greenbaum, “Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome,” Advances in Pediatrics, 2014.
- Paula Vieira-Martins, Carine El Sissy, Pauline Bordereau, Aurelia Gruber, Jeremie Rosain, and Veronique Fremeaux-Bacchi, “Defining the genetics of thrombotic microangiopathies,” Transfusion and Apheresis Science, 2016.
- Alexander C. Wiseman, “Immunosuppressive Medications,” Clinical Journal Of The American Society Of Nephrology, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 332–343, 2016.