- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 451059, 9 pages
Validation of Cytomegalovirus Immune Competence Assays for the Characterization of CD8+ T Cell Responses Posttransplant
Department of Pathology, ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, School of Medicine, University of Utah, 500 Chipeta Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
Received 25 June 2012; Accepted 23 November 2012
Academic Editor: Rossana Cavallo
Copyright © 2012 Eugene V. Ravkov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eugene V. Ravkov, Igor Y. Pavlov, Thomas B. Martins, Gerald J. Gleich, Lori A. Wagner, Harry R. Hill, and Julio C. Delgado, “Identification and validation of shrimp-tropomyosin specific CD4 T cell epitopes,” Human Immunology, 2013.
- Sylvia Borchers, Justyna Ogonek, Pavankumar Reddy Varanasi, Sabine Tischer, Melanie Bremm, Britta Eiz-Vesper, Ulrike Koehl, and Eva Maria Weissinger, “Multimer monitoring of CMV-specific T cells in research and in clinical applications,” Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease, 2013.
- Barbara Rossi, Dino Sgarabotto, Marta Peracchi, Riccardo Cusinato, Francesco Marchini, Giorgio Palu, Alda Saldan, Cristina Silvestre, Paolo Rigotti, Lucrezia Furian, Luciana Bonfante, Carlo Mengoli, Marta Fiscon, and Loredana Fallico, “Comparison of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Spot and CM V Quantiferon Gamma Interferon-Releasing Assays in Assessing Risk of CMV In fection in Kidney Transplant Recipients,” Journal Of Clinical Microbiology, vol. 51, no. 8, pp. 2501–2507, 2013.