- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 494356, 6 pages
The Clinical Significance of the Dense Fine Speckled Immunofluorescence Pattern on HEp-2 Cells for the Diagnosis of Systemic Autoimmune Diseases
1INOVA Diagnostics, Inc., 9900 Old Grove Road, San Diego, CA 32131-1638, USA
2Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T3H 1H7
Received 12 October 2012; Accepted 1 November 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2012 Michael Mahler and Marvin J. Fritzler. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chelsea Bentow, Andreas Swart, Jason Wu, Andrea Seaman, Mariangela Manfredi, Maria Infantino, Maurizio Benucci, Gabriella Lakos, and Michael Mahler, “Clinical performance evaluation of a novel rapid response chemiluminescent immunoassay for the detection of autoantibodies to extractable nuclear antigens,” Clinica Chimica Acta, 2013.
- Monica Bhagat, Shiv T. Sehra, Anupama Shahane, and Mildred Kwan, “Utility of Immunologic Testing in Suspected Rheumatologic Disease,” Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, vol. 14, no. 1, 2013.
- Renato Nisihara, Mariana Menine Kubis, Paula C. S. Rodrigues, Thelma Skare, Valmir Mocelin, and Shirley Utiyama, “Antinuclear Antibodies and Rheumatoid Factor Positivity in Healthy Elderly Adults: A Cross-Sectional Study in 336 Individuals,” Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, vol. 61, no. 11, pp. 2044–2046, 2013.
- Martina Frodlund, Orjan Dahlstrom, Alf Kastbom, Thomas Skogh, and Christopher Sjowall, “Associations between antinuclear antibody staining patterns and clinical features of systemic lupus erythematosus: analysis of a regional Swedish register,” Bmj Open, vol. 3, no. 10, 2013.
- Michael Mahler, Minoru Satoh, Marie Hudson, Murray Baron, Jason Y. F. Chan, Edward K. L. Chan, James Wick, and Marvin J. Fritzler, “Autoantibodies to the Rpp25 Component of the Th/To Complex are the Most Common Antibodies in Patients with Systemic Sclerosis without Antibodies Detectable by Widely Available Commercial Tests,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 1334–1343, 2014.
- Michael Mahler, and Marvin J. Fritzler, “Antinuclear Antibodies in Children,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 1260–1262, 2014.
- Sylvie Coito, “Le point sur les anticorps anti-DFS70,” Revue Francophone des Laboratoires, vol. 2014, no. 464, pp. 7–11, 2014.
- M. Mahler, and T. Dervieux, “Comments on recent advances and recommendations for the assessment of autoantibodies to cellular antigens referred as antinuclear antibodies,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 73, no. 7, pp. e36–e36, 2014.
- Michael Mahler, Pier-Luigi Meroni, Xavier Bossuyt, and Marvin J. Fritzler, “Current Concepts and Future Directions for the Assessment of Autoantibodies to Cellular Antigens Referred to as Anti-Nuclear Antibodies,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Thomas Y. Avery, Mart van de Cruys, Jos Austen, Frans Stals, and Jan G. M. C. Damoiseaux, “Anti-Nuclear Antibodies in Daily Clinical Practice: Prevalence in Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Care,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.