- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 515962, 12 pages
HIV RNA Suppression and Immune Restoration: Can We Do Better?
1Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Clinical and Molecular Biomedicine, University of Catania, Catania 95125, Italy
2Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Received 15 November 2011; Revised 2 January 2012; Accepted 15 January 2012
Academic Editor: Carlo Torti
Copyright © 2012 Marilia Rita Pinzone et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joseph B. Sempa, Agnes N. Kiragga, Barbara Castelnuovo, Moses R. Kamya, and Yukari C. Manabe, “Among Patients with Sustained Viral Suppression in a Resource-Limited Setting, CD4 Gains Are Continuous Although Gender-Based Differences Occur,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Michele Di Rosa, Fabrizio Condorelli, Bruno Cacopardo, Giuseppe Nunnari, and Marilia Rita Pinzone, “Sirtuin-1 and HIV-1: An Overview,” Current Drug Targets, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 648–652, 2013.
- Silvia Baroncelli, Maria Franca Pirillo, Clementina Maria Galluzzo, Anna Degli Antoni, Nicoletta Ladisa, Daniela Francisci, Gabriella d'Ettorre, Daniela Segala, Angela Vivarelli, Federica Sozio, Oscar Cirioni, Liliana Elena Weimer, Vincenzo Fragola, Giustino Parruti, and Marco Floridia, “Rate and Determinants of Residual Viremia in Multidrug-Experienced Patients Successfully Treated with Raltegravir-Based Regimens,” AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses, pp. 140902132356004, 2014.
- Hans J. Hartling, Lise W. Thørner, Christian Erikstrup, Lene H. Harritshøj, Gitte Kronborg, Court Pedersen, Carsten S. Larsen, Marie Helleberg, Jan Gerstoft, Niels Obel, Henrik Ullum, and Susanne D. Nielsen, “Polymorphism in interleukin-7 receptor α gene is associated with faster CD4+ T-cell recovery after initiation of combination antiretroviral therapy,” Aids, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 1739–1748, 2014.
- Jemma L. O'Connor, Colette J. Smith, Fiona C. Lampe, Teresa Hill, Mark Gompels, Phillip Hay, David Chadwick, Martin Fisher, Jonathan Ainsworth, Richard Gilson, Nicky Mackie, Jane Anderson, Chloe Orkin, Mark Nelson, Stephen Kegg, Clifford Leen, Adrian Palfreeman, Frank Post, Margaret Johnson, Caroline A. Sabin, and Andrew N. Phillips, “Failure to achieve a CD4(+) cell count response on combination antiretroviral therapy despite consistent viral load suppression,” Aids, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 919–924, 2014.
- M. R. Petrara, M. Penazzato, W. Massavon, S. Nabachwa, M. Nannyonga, A. Mazza, K. Gianesin, P. Del Bianco, R. Lundin, C. Sumpter, M. Zanchetta, C. Giaquinto, and A. De Rossi, “Epstein-Barr Virus Load in Children Infected With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 in Uganda,” Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2014.
- Johan van Griensven, Lay Phirum, Kimcheng Choun, S Sopheak Thai, Anja De Weggheleire, and Lutgarde Lynen, “Hepatitis B and C Co-Infection among HIV-Infected Adults while on Antiretroviral Treatment: Long-Term Survival, CD4 Cell Count Recovery and Antiretroviral Toxicity in Cambodia,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.