- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 515962, 12 pages
HIV RNA Suppression and Immune Restoration: Can We Do Better?
1Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Clinical and Molecular Biomedicine, University of Catania, Catania 95125, Italy
2Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Received 15 November 2011; Revised 2 January 2012; Accepted 15 January 2012
Academic Editor: Carlo Torti
Copyright © 2012 Marilia Rita Pinzone et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joseph B. Sempa, Agnes N. Kiragga, Barbara Castelnuovo, Moses R. Kamya, and Yukari C. Manabe, “Among Patients with Sustained Viral Suppression in a Resource-Limited Setting, CD4 Gains Are Continuous Although Gender-Based Differences Occur,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Michele Di Rosa, Fabrizio Condorelli, Bruno Cacopardo, Giuseppe Nunnari, and Marilia Rita Pinzone, “Sirtuin-1 and HIV-1: An Overview,” Current Drug Targets, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 648–652, 2013.