- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 543085, 10 pages
Variable EBV DNA Load Distributions and Heterogeneous EBV mRNA Expression Patterns in the Circulation of Solid Organ versus Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
1Department of Pathology, VU University Medical Center, De Boelelaan 1117, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2Department of Clinical Genetics, Academic Hospital Maastricht, 6202 AZ Maastricht, The Netherlands
3Department of Pulmonary Diseases, University Medical Centre Groningen, 9700 RB Groningen, The Netherlands
4Department of Laboratory Medicine, University Medical Centre Groningen, 9700 RB Groningen, The Netherlands
5Department of Hematology, University Medical Center Rotterdam, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
6Department of Hematology, University Medical Center, 3508 GA Utrecht, The Netherlands
Received 24 July 2012; Revised 30 November 2012; Accepted 5 December 2012
Academic Editor: Rossana Cavallo
Copyright © 2012 A. E. Greijer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sharon D. Stoker, Zlata Novalić, Maarten A. Wildeman, Alwin D. R. Huitema, Sandra A. W. M. Verkuijlen, Hedy Juwana, Astrid E. Greijer, I. Bing Tan, Jaap M. Middeldorp, and Jan Paul de Boer, “Epstein–Barr virus-targeted therapy in nasopharyngeal carcinoma,” Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology, 2015.
- David M. Burns, Rose Tierney, Claire Shannon-Lowe, Jo Croudace, Charlotte Inman, Ben Abbotts, Sandeep Nagra, Christopher P. Fox, Sridhar Chaganti, Charles F. Craddock, Paul Moss, Alan B. Rickinson, Martin Rowe, and Andrew I. Bell, “Memory B-cell reconstitution following allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation is an EBV-associated transformation event,” Blood, vol. 126, no. 25, pp. 2665–2675, 2015.
- Vikas R. Dharnidharka, Angela C. Webster, Olivia M. Martinez, Jutta K. Preiksaitis, Veronique Leblond, and Sylvain Choquet, “Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders,” Nature Reviews Disease Primers, pp. 15088, 2016.