- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 582352, 15 pages
Genetics of SLE: Functional Relevance for Monocytes/Macrophages in Disease
Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics and RCSI Research Institute, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin 2, Ireland
Received 23 June 2012; Revised 24 August 2012; Accepted 25 September 2012
Academic Editor: Timothy B. Niewold
Copyright © 2012 Jennifer C. Byrne et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lf Sun Li-fei, B Han Bing, Qq Wu Qiang-qiang, Xx Zhang Xiao-xi, Yh Du Yan-hui, Gc Wang Gui-chen, Jb Zhang Jin-biao, and Y Zhang Yan, “Immune mechanism and clinical significance of macrophage to medullary hematopoietic injury of immune-related hematocytopenia patients,” Chinese Medical Journal, vol. 126, no. 24, pp. 4696–4702, 2013.
- Selma Pereira-Lopes, Teja Celhar, Gloria Sans-Fons, Maria Serra, Anna-Marie Fairhurst, and Jorge Lloberas, “The Exonuclease Trex1 Restrains Macrophage Proinflammatory Activation,” Journal of Immunology, vol. 191, no. 12, pp. 6128–6135, 2013.
- András Zóka, Györgyi Műzes, Anikó Somogyi, Tímea Varga, Barbara Szémán, Zahra Al-Aissa, Orsolya Hadarits, and Gábor Firneisz, “Altered Immune Regulation in Type 1 Diabetes,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.
- Siobhán Smith, and Caroline Jefferies, “Role of DNA/RNA sensors and contribution to autoimmunity,” Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews, 2014.
- Hui Zhong, Weili Bao, David Friedman, and Karina Yazdanbakhsh, “Hemin Controls T Cell Polarization in Sickle Cell Alloimmunization,” Journal of Immunology, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 102–110, 2014.
- Peifen Liang, Ying Tang, Sha Fu, Jun Lv, Bo Liu, Min Feng, Jinggao Li, Deyuan Lai, Xia Wan, and Anping Xu, “Basophil count, a marker for disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Clinical Rheumatology, 2014.
- Eunji Kim, Woo Seok Yang, Ji Hye Kim, Jae Gwang Park, Han Gyung Kim, Jaeyoung Ko, Yong Deog Hong, Ho Sik Rho, Song Seok Shin, Gi-Ho Sung, and Jae Youl Cho, “Lancemaside A from Codonopsis lanceolata Modulates the Inflammatory Responses Mediated by Monocytes and Macrophages,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Piotr Piotrowski, Mariusz Wudarski, Anna Sowińska, Marzena Olesińska, and Pawel P. Jagodzinski, “ TNF -308 G/A polymorphism and risk of systemic lupus erythematosus in the Polish population ,” Modern Rheumatology, pp. 1–20, 2015.