- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 606195, 12 pages
Clinical and Pathological Roles of Ro/SSA Autoantibody System
1Department of Internal Medicine and Clinical Immunology, Yokohama City University Graduate School of Medicine, 3-9 Fukuura, Kanazawa-ku, Yokohama 236-0004, Japan
2Program in Genomics of Differentiation, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Received 4 October 2012; Accepted 19 November 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2012 Ryusuke Yoshimi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Leishangthem Bidyalaxmi Devi, Archana Bhatnagar, Ajay Wanchu, and Aman Sharma, “A study on the association of autoantibodies, chemokine, and its receptor with disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus in North Indian population,” Rheumatology International, 2013.
- Adel Alsenaid, Angelika Lang, Thomas Ruzicka, Markus Braun-Falco, and Ronald Wolf, “Lichen planus with associated myasthenia gravis-successful treatment with acitretin,” European Journal of Dermatology, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 909–910, 2013.
- John B. Harley, Kenneth Smith, and Judith A. James, “Editorial for Lindop et al. "Long-term Ro60 humoral autoimmunity in primary Sjogren's syndrome is maintained by rapid clonal turnover",” Clinical Immunology, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 110–112, 2013.
- C. Nalli, A. Iodice, L. Andreoli, A. Lojacono, M. Motta, E. Fazzi, and A. Tincani, “The effects of lupus and antiphospholipid antibody syndrome on foetal outcomes,” Lupus, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 507–517, 2014.
- E. Csernok, “Laboratory Diagnostics of Connective Tissue Diseases and Vasculitides,” Aktuelle Rheumatologie, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 49–57, 2014.
- Emanuele Cozzani, Massimo Drosera, Giulia Gasparini, and Aurora Parodi, “Serology of Lupus Erythematosus: Correlation between Immunopathological Features and Clinical Aspects,” Autoimmune Diseases, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.