- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 651058, 7 pages
Automated Indirect Immunofluorescence Evaluation of Antinuclear Autoantibodies on HEp-2 Cells
1Institute for Experimental Immunology, Euroimmun AG, Seekamp 31, 23560 Lübeck, Germany
2Institute for Neuro- and Bioinformatics, University of Lübeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23562 Lübeck, Germany
Received 5 October 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2012 Jörn Voigt et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chung-Chuan Cheng, Tsu-Yi Hsieh, Jin-Shiuh Taur, and Yung-Fu Chen, “An automatic segmentation and classification framework for anti-nuclear antibody images,” Biomedical Engineering Online, vol. 12, 2013.
- Nicola Bizzaro, Antonio Antico, Stefan Platzgummer, Elio Tonutti, Danila Bassetti, Fiorenza Pesente, Renato Tozzoli, Marilina Tampoia, and Danilo Villalta, “Automated antinuclear immunofluorescence antibody screening: A comparative study of six computer-aided diagnostic systems,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2013.
- Daniel Bertin, Noemie Jourde-Chiche, Pierre Bongrand, and Nathalie Bardin, “Original Approach for Automated Quantification of Antinuclear Autoantibodies by Indirect Immunofluorescence,” Clinical & Developmental Immunology, 2013.
- Sofie Schouwers, Myriam Bonnet, Patrick Verschueren, Rene Westhovens, Daniel Blockmans, Godelieve Marien, and Xavier Bossuyt, “Value-added reporting of antinuclear antibody testing by automated indirect immunofluorescence analysis,” Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 547–551, 2014.
- Pier Luigi Meroni, Nicola Bizzaro, Ilaria Cavazzana, Maria Orietta Borghi, and Angela Tincani, “Automated tests of ANA immunofluorescence as throughput autoantibody detection technology: strengths and limitations,” Bmc Medicine, vol. 12, 2014.
- E. Csernok, “Laboratory Diagnostics of Connective Tissue Diseases and Vasculitides,” Aktuelle Rheumatologie, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 49–57, 2014.
- O. Shovman, N. Agmon-Levin, B. Gilburd, T. Martins, A. Petzold, T. Matthias, and Y. Shoenfeld, “A fully automated IIF system for the detection of antinuclear antibodies and antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies,” Immunologic Research, 2014.
- Chelsea Bentow, Gabriella Lakos, Rachel Rosenblum, Cassandra Bryant, Andrea Seaman, and Michael Mahler, “Clinical performance evaluation of a novel, automated chemiluminescent immunoassay, QUANTA Flash CTD Screen Plus,” Immunologic Research, 2014.
- Susan S. Copple, Troy D. Jaskowski, Rashelle Giles, and Harry R. Hill, “Interpretation of ANA Indirect Immunofluorescence Test Outside the Darkroom Using NOVA View Compared to Manual Microscopy,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Johannes Schulte-Pelkum, Antonella Radice, Gary L. Norman, Marcos Lόpez Hoyos, Gabriella Lakos, Carol Buchner, Lucile Musset, Makoto Miyara, Laura Stinton, and Michael Mahler, “Novel Clinical and Diagnostic Aspects of Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Michael Mahler, Pier-Luigi Meroni, Xavier Bossuyt, and Marvin J. Fritzler, “Current Concepts and Future Directions for the Assessment of Autoantibodies to Cellular Antigens Referred to as Anti-Nuclear Antibodies,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Francesca Buzzulini, Amelia Rigon, Paolo Soda, Leonardo Onofri, Maria Infantino, Luisa Arcarese, Giulio Iannello, and Antonella Afeltra, “The classification of Crithidia luciliae immunofluorescence test (CLIFT) using a novel automated system,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 16, no. 2, 2014.