- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 720768, 12 pages
Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma and Pancreatic Tumor Cell Lines: The Role of Neutrophils and Neutrophil-Derived Elastase
1Institut für Immunologie, Universität Heidelberg, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
2Chirurgische Universitätsklinik, Universität Heidelberg, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
3Pathologisches Institut, Universität Heidelberg, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Received 11 July 2012; Revised 4 September 2012; Accepted 4 September 2012
Academic Editor: G. Opdenakker
Copyright © 2012 Thomas Große-Steffen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Maria Rosaria Galdiero, Eduardo Bonavita, Isabella Barajon, Cecilia Garlanda, Alberto Mantovani, and Sébastien Jaillon, “Tumor associated macrophages and neutrophils in cancer,” Immunobiology, 2013.
- Xiao-Zheng Cao, Zhi-Hong Liu, Xi-Yun Deng, Hui Guo, Fei Liu, Mei-Fang Quan, Kai-Qun Ren, Jian-Guo Cao, Ling Jiang, and Hong-Lin Xiang, “8-bromo-5-hydroxy-7-methoxychrysin targeting for inhibition of the properties of liver cancer stem cells by modulation of Twist signaling,” International Journal Of Oncology, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 1719–1729, 2013.
- Xing Li, Zhan-Hong Chen, Xiao-Kun Ma, Jie Chen, Dong-Hao Wu, Qu Lin, Min Dong, Li Wei, Tian-Tian Wang, Dan-Yun Ruan, Ze-Xiao Lin, Yan-Fang Xing, Yun Deng, Xiang-Yuan Wu, and Jin-Yun Wen, “Neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio acts as a prognostic factor for patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma,” Tumor Biology, 2014.
- Jonathan Cools-Lartigue, Jonathan Spicer, Sara Najmeh, and Lorenzo Ferri, “Neutrophil extracellular traps in cancer progression,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 2014.
- Ronit Vogt Sionov, Zvi G. Fridlender, and Zvi Granot, “The Multifaceted Roles Neutrophils Play in the Tumor Microenvironment,” Cancer Microenvironment, 2014.
- Tong-Chun Xue, Lan Zhang, Xiao-Yin Xie, Ning-Ling Ge, Li-Xin Li, Bo-Heng Zhang, Sheng-Long Ye, and Zheng-Gang Ren, “Prognostic Significance of the Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte Ratio in Primary Liver Cancer: A Meta-Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 5, 2014.
- Gregory R. Tintinger, and Charles Feldman, “Inflammation and cancer: The role of the human neutrophil,” South African Journal of Science, vol. 110, no. 1-2, pp. 36–41, 2014.
- Thian-Sze Wong, Wei Gao, and Jimmy Yu-Wai Chan, “Transcription Regulation of E-Cadherin by Zinc Finger E-Box Binding Homeobox Proteins in Solid Tumors,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.