- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 762874, 7 pages
Automatic Reading of ANCA-Slides: Evaluation of the AKLIDES System
Laboratory of Clinical Immunology, Maastricht University Medical Center, P. Debyelaan 25, 6229 HX Maastricht, The Netherlands
Received 2 October 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2012 Jan Damoiseaux et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anoek A.E. de Joode, Caroline Roozendaal, Marcel J. van der Leij, Laura B. Bungener, Jan Stephan F. Sanders, and Coen A. Stegeman, “Performance of two strategies for urgent ANCA and anti-GBM analysis in vasculitis,” European Journal of Internal Medicine, 2013.
- Patrick G. Hogan, Kerri M. Prain, Susan B. Perel, Robert J. Wilson, David Gillis, and Richard C. W. Wong, “Diagnostic Value of Distinguishing and Reporting Different Perinuclear ANCA (P-ANCA) Immunofluorescence Patterns,” American Journal Of Clinical Pathology, vol. 140, no. 2, pp. 184–192, 2013.