- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 780436, 11 pages
Interferon Regulatory Factor 5 in the Pathogenesis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
1Section of Rheumatology, Gwen Knapp Center for Lupus and Immunology Research, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
2Division of Rheumatology and Department of Immunology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Received 21 June 2012; Revised 31 August 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editor: Shervin Assassi
Copyright © 2012 Candace M. Cham et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Karin Pelka, and Eicke Latz, “IRF5, IRF8, and IRF7 in human pDCs - the good, the bad, and the insignificant?,” European Journal of Immunology, vol. 43, no. 7, pp. 1693–1697, 2013.
- Yogita Ghodke-Puranik, and Timothy B Niewold, “Genetics of the type I interferon pathway in systemic lupus erythematosus,” International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 657–669, 2013.
- Inez Rogatsky, Uma Chandrasekaran, Michela Manni, Woelsung Yi, and Alessandra B. Pernis, “Epigenetics and the IRFs: A complex interplay in the control of immunity and autoimmunity,” Autoimmunity, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Dwight H. Kono, Roberto Baccala, and Argyrios N. Theofilopoulos, “TLRs and interferons: a central paradigm in autoimmunity,” Current Opinion in Immunology, 2013.
- Dorothy Mangale, Silvia N. Kariuki, Beverly S. Chrabot, Marissa Kumabe, Jennifer A. Kelly, John B. Harley, Judith A. James, Kathy L. Sivils, and Timothy B. Niewold, “Familial Aggregation of High Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Levels in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Kathleen E. Sullivan, and Patricia Costa-Reis, “Genetics and Epigenetics of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 15, no. 9, 2013.
- Timothy B. Niewold, “Type I Interferon in Human Autoimmunity,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 5, 2014.