- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 808157, 14 pages
Shining a Light on Intestinal Traffic
Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre, University College Cork, National University of Ireland, Cork, Ireland
Received 30 June 2011; Accepted 7 September 2011
Academic Editor: Donna-Marie McCafferty
Copyright © 2012 Carola T. Murphy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lin-Jing Li, Hui-Jie Hao, Zhao-Yang Shi, and Bai-Sui Feng, “Role of mast cells in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease,” World Chinese Journal of Digestology, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 579–584, 2013.
- Yu-Chen Hou, Jin-Ming Wu, Ming-Yang Wang, Ming-Hsun Wu, Kuen-Yuan Chen, Sung-Ling Yeh, and Ming-Tsan Lin, “Glutamine Supplementation Attenuates Expressions of Adhesion Molecules and Chemokine Receptors on T Cells in a Murine Model of Acute Colitis,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Qi Ying Lean, Nuri Gueven, Rajaraman D Eri, Rajesh Bhatia, Sukhwinder Singh Sohal, Niall Stewart, Gregory M Peterson, and Rahul P Patel, “Heparins in ulcerative colitis: proposed mechanisms of action and potential reasons for inconsistent clinical outcomes,” Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 795–811, 2015.
- Brian A. Zabel, Alena Rott, and Eugene C. Butcher, “Leukocyte Chemoattractant Receptors in Human Disease Pathogenesis,” Annual Review of Pathology: Mechanisms of Disease, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 51–81, 2015.
- Sezin Günaltay, Ashok Kumar Kumawat, Nils Nyhlin, Johan Bohr, Curt Tysk, Olof Hultgren, and Elisabeth Hultgren Hörnquist, “Enhanced Levels of Chemokines and Their Receptors in the Colon of Microscopic Colitis Patients Indicate Mixed Immune Cell Recruitment,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.