- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 854795, 4 pages
Association of Autoantibodies to BP180 with Disease Activity in Greek Patients with Bullous Pemphigoid
12nd Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Papageorgiou General Hospital, Aristotle University School of Medicine, Nea Eflkarpia, Ring Road Thessalonikis, 56403 Thessaloniki, Greece
2Immunology Laboratory, Papageorgiou General Hospital, Nea Eflkarpia, Ring Road Thessalonikis, 56403 Thessaloniki, Greece
Received 7 September 2012; Revised 24 October 2012; Accepted 25 October 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2012 Aikaterini Patsatsi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Schmidt, C. Sitaru, K. Amber, and M. Hertl, “BP180- and BP230-specific IgG autoantibodies in pruritic disorders of the elderly: a preclinical stage of bullous pemphigoid?,” British Journal of Dermatology, 2014.
- Chao-Kai Hsu, Hsin-Yu Huang, Wan-Rung Chen, Wataru Nishie, Hideyuki Ujiie, Ken Natsuga, Shu-Ting Fan, Hsi-Kai Wang, Julia Yu-Yun Lee, Wei-Lun Tsai, Hiroshi Shimizu, and Chao-Min Cheng, “Paper-Based ELISA for the Detection of Autoimmune Antibodies in Body Fluid—The Case of Bullous Pemphigoid,” Analytical Chemistry, pp. 140427081248006, 2014.