- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 854795, 4 pages
Association of Autoantibodies to BP180 with Disease Activity in Greek Patients with Bullous Pemphigoid
12nd Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Papageorgiou General Hospital, Aristotle University School of Medicine, Nea Eflkarpia, Ring Road Thessalonikis, 56403 Thessaloniki, Greece
2Immunology Laboratory, Papageorgiou General Hospital, Nea Eflkarpia, Ring Road Thessalonikis, 56403 Thessaloniki, Greece
Received 7 September 2012; Revised 24 October 2012; Accepted 25 October 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2012 Aikaterini Patsatsi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Schmidt, C. Sitaru, K. Amber, and M. Hertl, “BP180- and BP230-specific IgG autoantibodies in pruritic disorders of the elderly: a preclinical stage of bullous pemphigoid?,” British Journal of Dermatology, 2014.
- Chao-Kai Hsu, Hsin-Yu Huang, Wan-Rung Chen, Wataru Nishie, Hideyuki Ujiie, Ken Natsuga, Shu-Ting Fan, Hsi-Kai Wang, Julia Yu-Yun Lee, Wei-Lun Tsai, Hiroshi Shimizu, and Chao-Min Cheng, “Paper-Based ELISA for the Detection of Autoimmune Antibodies in Body Fluid—The Case of Bullous Pemphigoid,” Analytical Chemistry, pp. 140427081248006, 2014.
- Celia Levy-Sitbon, Coralie Barbe, Julie Plee, Anne-Laure Goeldel, Frank Antonicelli, Ziad Reguiai, Damien Jolly, Florent Grange, and Philippe Bernard, “Assessment of Bullous Pemphigoid Disease Area Index during Treatment: A Prospective Study of 30 Patients,” Dermatology, vol. 229, no. 2, pp. 116–122, 2014.
- Ayse Akman-Karakas, Arzu Didem Yalcin, Saliha Koc, Saadet Gumuslu, Erkan Ergun, Gizem Esra Genc, Gozde Ongut, Soner Uzun, and Erkan Alpsoy, “Serum Soluble CD200 Level was Higher in Patients with Bullous Pemphigoid During the Active Phase of the Disease than for Healthy Individuals,” Clinical Laboratory, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 1237–1240, 2014.
- Cathy Y. Zhao, and Dédée F. Murrell, “Outcome measures for autoimmune blistering diseases,” The Journal of Dermatology, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 31–36, 2015.
- Cathy Y. Zhao, and Dedee F. Murrell, “Approach and Management of Autoimmune Blistering Diseases,” Current Dermatology Reports, 2016.