- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 863264, 8 pages
Tolerance Induction Strategies in Vascularized Composite Allotransplantation: Mixed Chimerism and Novel Developments
1Transplantation Biology Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02129, USA
2Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Research, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
3Biology Department, Emmanuel College, Boston, MA, USA
Received 1 July 2012; Revised 6 November 2012; Accepted 3 December 2012
Academic Editor: Gerald Brandacher
Copyright © 2012 David A. Leonard et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emma Muñoz-Sáez, Estefanía de Munck, Paloma Maganto, Cristina Escudero, Begoña G. Miguel, and Rosa María Arahuetes, “In Utero Hepatocellular Transplantation in Rats,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Magdalena Baśkiewicz-Hałasa, Dorota Rogińska, Katarzyna Piecyk, Maciej Hałasa, Renata Lejkowska, Ewa Pius-Sadowska, and Bogusław Machaliński, “Mixed chimerism and transplant tolerance are not effectively induced in C3a-deficient mice,” Experimental Hematology, 2014.
- Jan A. Plock, Jonas T. Schnider, Wensheng Zhang, Riccardo Schweizer, Wakako Tsuji, Nataliya Kostereva, Paolo M. Fanzio, Sudheer Ravuri, Mario G. Solari, Hui-Yun Cheng, Peter J. Rubin, Kacey G. Marra, and Vijay S. Gorantla, “Adipose- and Bone Marrow–Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Prolong Graft Survival in Vascularized Composite Allotransplantation,” Transplantation, vol. 99, no. 9, pp. 1765–1773, 2015.