- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 869505, 8 pages
Characteristics of Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell and CD4+ T Cell in HIV Elite Controllers
1CNRS UMR 8147 and Hôpital Necker, Université Paris Descartes, 149-161 rue de Sèvres, 75015 Paris, France
2CNRS UMR 8601, Université Paris Descartes, 45 rue des Saint-Pères, 75006 Paris, France
3Unité d'Immunologie Humaine, Centre Medical Necker Pasteur, Institut Pasteur, 28 Rue du Docteur Roux, 75015 Paris, France
Received 21 August 2012; Revised 22 October 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editor: Vicki L. Traina-Dorge
Copyright © 2012 Jean-Philippe Herbeuval et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Patrick Younan, and John Kowalski, “Genetic Modification of Hematopoietic Stem Cells as a Therapy for HIV/AIDS,” Viruses-Basel, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 2946–2962, 2013.
- R. Camacho-Sandoval, P. M. Del Río Estrada, A. Rivero-Arrieta, G. Reyes-Terán, and L. C. Bonifaz, “ Differential partial activation phenotype and production of tumour necrosis factor-α by conventional dendritic cells in response to lipopolysaccharide in HIV + viraemic subjects and HIV + controllers ,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 178, no. 3, pp. 489–503, 2014.