- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 949821, 8 pages
Downregulation of Hlx Closely Related to the Decreased Expressions of T-bet and Runx3 in Patients with Gastric Cancer May Be Associated with a Pathological Event Leading to the Imbalance of Th1/Th2
1Department of Immunology, Institute of Laboratory Medicine, Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang 212013, China
2Department of Laboratory Medicine, The Affiliated People’s Hospital, Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang 212001, China
Received 19 August 2012; Revised 19 October 2012; Accepted 22 October 2012
Academic Editor: T. Nakayama
Copyright © 2012 Yan Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. M. Khan, S. Chatterjee, V. P. Dwivedi et al., “CD4+ T cell-derived novel peptide Thp5 induces interleukin-4 production in CD4+ T cells to direct T helper 2 cell differentiation,” The Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 287, no. 4, pp. 2830–2835, 2012.
- M. Yang, S. Wang, S. Wang et al., “Tat-mediated intracellular delivery of T-bet protein into THP-1 cells can induce Th1-type response,” Immunological Investigations, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 97–111, 2008.
- A. Sharma, M. Rajappa, A. Satyam, and M. Sharma, “Cytokines (TH1 and TH2) in patients with advanced cervical cancer undergoing neoadjuvant chemoradiation correlation with treatment response,” International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 1269–1275, 2009.
- E. G. Schulz, L. Mariani, A. Radbruch, and T. Höfer, “Sequential polarization and imprinting of Type 1 T helper lymphocytes by interferon-γ and interleukin-12,” Immunity, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 673–683, 2009.
- K. Blyth, E. R. Cameron, and J. C. Neil, “The RUNX genes: gain or loss of function in cancer,” Nature Reviews Cancer, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 376–387, 2005.
- D. Reisman, P. Takahashi, A. Polson, and K. Boggs, “Transcriptional regulation of the p53 tumor suppressor gene in S-phase of the cell-cycle and the cellular response to DNA damage,” Biochemistry Research International, vol. 2012, Article ID 808934, 2012.
- M. B. Kastan and E. Berkovich, “p53: a two-faced cancer gene,” Nature Cell Biology, vol. 9, no. 5, p. 489, 2007.
- A. M. Goh, C. R. Coffill, and D. P. Lane, “The role of mutant p53 in human cancer,” Journal of Pathology, vol. 223, no. 2, pp. 116–126, 2011.
- H. Qingzhen, T. Jia, W. Shengjun et al., “Corynebacterium pyruviciproducens promotes the production of ovalbumin specific antibody via stimulating dendritic cell differentiation and up-regulating Th2 biased immune response,” Vaccine, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 1115–1123, 2012.
- P. Yang, G. Qiu, S. Wang et al., “The mutations of Th1 cell-specific T-box transcription factor may be associated with a predominant Th2 phenotype in gastric cancers,” International Journal of Immunogenetics, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 111–115, 2010.
- K. Suttner, P. Rosenstiel, M. Depner et al., “TBX21 gene variants increase childhood asthma risk in combination with HLX1 variants,” Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, vol. 123, no. 5, pp. 1062–1068, 2009.
- G. Rajaraman, P. Murthi, B. Leo, et al., “Homeobox gene HLX1 is a regulator of colony stimulating factor-1 dependent trophoblast cell proliferation,” Placenta, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 991–998, 2007.
- M. Martinez, N. Ono, M. Planutiene, K. Planutis, E. L. Nelson, and R. F. Holcombe, “Granulocyte-macrophage stimulating factor (GM-CSF) increases circulating dendritic cells but does not abrogate suppression of adaptive cellular immunity in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer receiving chemotherapy,” Cancer Cell International, vol. 12, no. 1, p. 2, 2012.
- D. J. Klinke II, N. Cheng, and E. Chambers, “Quantifying crosstalk among interferon-, interleukin-12, and tumor necrosis factor signaling pathways within a TH1 cell model,” Science Signaling, vol. 5, no. 220, article ra32, 2012.
- B. H. Li, S. B. Xu, F. Li et al., “Stat6 activity-related Th2 cytokine profile and tumor growth advantage of human colorectal cancer cells in vitro and in vivo,” Cell Signaling, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 718–725, 2012.
- K. Jöhrens, M. Dietel, and I. Anagnostopoulos, “Three different expression patterns of T-bet in angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma,” Leukemia Lymphoma, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 152–155, 2012.
- L. Hou, E. M. El-Omar, J. Chen et al., “Polymorphisms in Th1-type cell-mediated response genes and risk of gastric cancer,” Carcinogenesis, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 118–123, 2007.
- J. Zhu, B. Min, J. Hu-Li et al., “Conditional deletion of Gata3 shows its essential function in TH1-TH2 responses,” Nature Immunology, vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 1157–1165, 2004.
- S. J. Liu, J. P. Tsai, C. R. Shen et al., “Induction of a distinct CD8 Tnc17 subset by transforming growth factor-β and interleukin-6,” Journal of Leukocyte Biology, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 354–360, 2007.
- J. Testori, B. Schweighofer, I. Helfrich et al., “The VEGF-regulated transcription factor HLX controls the expression of guidance cues and negatively regulates sprouting of endothelial cells,” Blood, vol. 117, no. 9, pp. 2735–2744, 2011.
- T. D. Kim, S. Oh, S. Shin, and R. Janknecht, “Regulation of tumor suppressor p53 and HCT116 cell physiology by histone demethylase JMJD2D/KDM4D,” PLoS One, vol. 7, no. 4, article e34618, 2012.
- R. L. Dusek, J. L. Bascom, H. Vogel et al., “Deficiency of the p53/p63 target Perp alters mammary gland homeostasis and promotes cancer,” Breast Cancer Research, vol. 14, no. 2, article R65, 2012.
- P. N. Le Souëf, “Gene-environmental interaction in the development of atopic asthma: new developments,” Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 123–127, 2009.