- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 962702, 11 pages
Complement Diagnostics: Concepts, Indications, and Practical Guidelines
1Department of Immunology, Genetics and Pathology, Rudbeck Laboratory, Uppsala University, 751 85 Uppsala, Sweden
2School of Natural Sciences, Linnæus University, 391 82 Kalmar, Sweden
Received 6 August 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Academic Editor: Daniel Rittirsch
Copyright © 2012 Bo Nilsson and Kristina Nilsson Ekdahl. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Grethe Bergseth, Judith K. Ludviksen, Michael Kirschfink, Patricia C. Giclas, Bo Nilsson, and Tom E. Mollnes, “An international serum standard for application in assays to detect human complement activation products,” Molecular Immunology, 2013.
- Stefanie Leis, Philipp Dresch, Ursula Peintner, Katerina Fliegerová, Adolf Michael Sandbichler, Heribert Insam, and Sabine Marie Podmirseg, “Finding a robust strain for biomethanation: Anaerobic fungi (Neocallimastigomycota) from the Alpine ibex (Capra ibex) and their associated methanogens,” Anaerobe, 2013.
- Sonata Jodele, Tsuyoshi Fukuda, Alexander Vinks, Kana Mizuno, Benjamin L. Laskin, Jens Goebel, Bradley P. Dixon, Ashley Teusink, Fred G. Pluthero, Lily Lu, Christoph Licht, and Stella M. Davies, “Eculizumab Therapy in Children with Severe Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation–Associated Thrombotic Microangiopathy,” Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, 2013.