- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 195691, 12 pages
Autologous CIK Cell Immunotherapy in Patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma after Radical Nephrectomy
1Biotherapeutic Department, Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing 100853, China
2Department of Cadre Health Care, Naval General Hospital, Beijing 100048, China
Received 30 September 2013; Accepted 13 November 2013
Academic Editor: Eyad Elkord
Copyright © 2013 Yajing Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zheng-Xu Wang, Jun-Li Li, Jun-Xia Cao, Yi-Shan Liu, Duo Li, Xiao-Yan Zhang, Min Wang, Min Wu, Bei-Lei Xu, Jin-Long Liu, and Hai-Bo Wang, “Cytokine-induced killer cells in the treatment of patients with renal cell carcinoma: a pooled meta-analysis,” Immunotherapy, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 787–795, 2014.
- Ji Sung Kim, In Sung Chung, Sang Hee Lim, Yunsoo Park, Mi Jeong Park, Ju Young Kim, Yong Guk Kim, Jin Tae Hong, Youngsoo Kim, and Sang-Bae Han, “Preclinical and clinical studies on cytokine-induced killer cells for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma,” Archives of Pharmacal Research, 2014.
- Hui Fan, Xuechun Lu, Xiaohui Wang, Yang Liu, Bo Guo, Yan Zhang, Wenying Zhang, Jing Nie, Kaichao Feng, Meixia Chen, Yajing Zhang, Yao Wang, Fengxia Shi, Xiaobing Fu, Hongli Zhu, and Weidong Han, “Low-Dose Decitabine-Based Chemoimmunotherapy for Patients with Refractory Advanced Solid Tumors: A Phase I/II Report,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.