- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 270878, 6 pages
The Correlations of Disease Activity, Socioeconomic Status, Quality of Life, and Depression/Anxiety in Chinese Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
1Department of Nursing, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University, Nantong, Jiangsu 226001, China
2School of Nursing, Nantong University, Nantong, Jiangsu 226001, China
3Department of Rheumatology, The Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University, Nantong, Jiangsu 226001, China
Received 14 April 2013; Accepted 9 June 2013
Academic Editor: Guixiu Shi
Copyright © 2013 Biyu Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Huaxia Yang, Hui Liu, Dong Xu, Lidan Zhao, Qian Wang, Xiaomei Leng, Wenjie Zheng, Fengchun Zhang, Fulin Tang, and Xuan Zhang, “Pregnancy-Related Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Clinical Features, Outcome and Risk Factors of Disease Flares - A Case Control Study,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Gamal Chehab, Heike Carnarius, and Matthias Schneider, “What matters for lupus patients?,” La Presse Médicale, 2014.
- Amal B. Abdul-Sattar, and Sahar Abou El Magd, “Association of perceived neighborhood characteristics, socioeconomic status and rural residency with health outcomes in Egyptian patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: one center study,” International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2014.
- Omar-Javier Calixto, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “Socioeconomic status. The relationship with health and autoimmune diseases,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2014.