- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 285246, 12 pages
The Controversial Role of Microglia in Malignant Gliomas
Department of Neurosurgery, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030-1402, USA
Received 16 April 2013; Accepted 19 June 2013
Academic Editor: Anirban Ghosh
Copyright © 2013 Jun Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Brian Ahn, Ian Pollack, and Hideho Okada, “Immune-Checkpoint Blockade and Active Immunotherapy for Glioma,” Cancers, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 1379–1412, 2013.
- Viola Caretti, A. Charlotte P. Sewing, Tonny Lagerweij, Pepijn Schellen, Marianna Bugiani, Marc H. A. Jansen, Dannis G. van Vuurden, Anna C. Navis, Ilona Horsman, W. Peter Vandertop, David P. Noske, Pieter Wesseling, Gertjan J. L. Kaspers, Javad Nazarian, Hannes Vogel, Esther Hulleman, Michelle Monje, and Thomas Wurdinger, “Human pontine glioma cells can induce murine tumors,” Acta Neuropathologica, vol. 127, no. 6, pp. 897–909, 2014.
- Rainer Glass, and Michael Synowitz, “CNS macrophages and peripheral myeloid cells in brain tumours,” Acta Neuropathologica, 2014.
- Zhenni Zhang, Jianrui Lv, Xiaoming Lei, Siyuan Li, Yong Zhang, Lihua Meng, Rongliang Xue, and Zongfang Li, “Baicalein Reduces the Invasion of Glioma Cells via Reducing the Activity of p38 Signaling Pathway,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Xiaojuan He, Jianfeng Huang, Xiaojun Qiu, Xianchen Liu, Guan Sun, Jun Guo, Zongmei Ding, Lixiang Yang, Na Ban, Tao Tao, and Dongling Wang, “LAP3 promotes glioma progression by regulating proliferation, migration and invasion of glioma cells,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2014.
- Thomas Wurdinger, Katrin Deumelandt, Hans J. van der Vliet, Pieter Wesseling, and Tanja D. de Gruijl, “Mechanisms of intimate and long-distance cross-talk between glioma and myeloid cells: How to break a vicious cycle,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Reviews on Cancer, 2014.
- Manoj Kumar Singh, Suhnrita Chaudhuri, Debanjan Bhattacharya, Pankaj Kumar, Ankur Datta, and Swapna Chaudhuri, “T11 Target Structure induced modulations of the pro-inflammatory and anti-infammatorycytokine expressions in experimental animals for glioma abrogation,” International Immunopharmacology, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 198–207, 2015.
- Chin-Lin Huang, I-Lun Hsiao, Ho-Chen Lin, Chu-Fang Wang, Yuh-Jeen Huang, and Chun-Yu Chuang, “Silver nanoparticles affect on gene expression of inflammatory and neurodegenerative responses in mouse brain neural cells,” Environmental Research, vol. 136, pp. 253–263, 2015.