- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 289316, 5 pages
A Study on Clinical and Pathologic Features in Lupus Nephritis with Mainly IgA Deposits and a Literature Review
1Department of Rheumatology, Beijing Chao-Yang Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing 100020, China
2Department of Nephrology, Peking University People’s Hospital, Beijing 100044, China
Received 2 May 2013; Accepted 19 August 2013
Academic Editor: Xuan Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Liu Hongyan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. J. Weening, V. D. D'Agati, and M. M. Schwartz, “The classification of glomerulonephritis in systemic lupus erythematosus revisited,” Kidney International, vol. 65, pp. 521–530, 2004.
- R. N. Verma, A. K. Banerjee, and K. Bhattacharya, “Lupus nephritis-light, electron and immunofluorescent microscopy (a clinicopathological study),” Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 246–251, 1989.
- C. Basile, A. Semeraro, A. Montanaro et al., “IgA nephropathy in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus,” Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1891–1892, 1998.
- E. Fujikura, T. Kimura, A. Otaka et al., “IgA nephropathy in the patient with systemic lupus erythematosus in remission,” Nihon Naika Gakkai Zasshi, vol. 91, no. 11, pp. 3282–3284, 2002.
- A. Corrado, L. Quarta, A. M. Di Palma, L. Gesualdo, and F. P. Cantatore, “IgA nephropathy in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 467–469, 2007.
- T. Horino, T. Takao, and Y. Terada, “IgA nephropathy in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus,” Lupus, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 650–654, 2010.
- S. Kobak, O. HudaverdI, G. Keser, and F. Oksel, “Coexistence of systemic lupus erythematosus, Hashimoto's thyroiditis and IgA nephropathy in the same patient,” Modern Rheumatology, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 89–91, 2011.
- F. M. M. Lai, E. K. M. Li, N. L. S. Tang, P. K. T. Li, S. F. Lui, and K. N. Lai, “IgA nephropathy: a rare lesion in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Modern Pathology, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 5–10, 1995.
- E. M. Tan, A. S. Cohen, J. F. Fries et al., “The 1982 revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythrematosus,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 1271–1277, 1982.
- M. Petri, “Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinic (SLICC). SLICC revision of the ACR classification criteria for SLE,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 60, supplement 10, p. 895, 2009.
- N. Bizzaro, E. Tonutti, and D. Villalta, “Prevalence and clinical correlation of anti-phospholipid-binding protein antibodies in anticardiolipin-negative patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and women with unexplained recurrent miscarriages,” Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 129, no. 1, pp. 61–68, 2005.