- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 289458, 11 pages
Cellular Mechanisms of Multiple Myeloma Bone Disease
Department of Basic Medical Sciences, Neurosciences and Sense Organs, Section of Human Anatomy and Histology, University of Bari, Piazza Giulio Cesare 11, 70124 Bari, Italy
Received 1 March 2013; Revised 16 May 2013; Accepted 16 May 2013
Academic Editor: Giacomina Brunetti
Copyright © 2013 Angela Oranger et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Diebkilé Aïssata Tolo, Duni Sawadogo, Danho Clotaire Nanho, Boidy Kouakou, N’Dogomo Méité, Roméo Ayémou, Paul Kouéhion, Mozart Konan, Yassongui Mamadou Sékongo, Emeraude N’Dhatz, Ismaël Kamara, Alexis Silué, Kouassi Gustave Koffi, and Ibrahima Sanogo, “Characteristics and Results of the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma in the Subject under the Age of 65 at the University Hospital of Yopougon in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire,” Advances in Hematology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Giorgio Mori, Patrizia D'Amelio, Roberta Faccio, and Giacomina Brunetti, “The Interplay between the Bone and the Immune System,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Evangelos Terpos, James Berenson, Noopur Raje, and G David Roodman, “Management of bone disease in multiple myeloma,” Expert Review of Hematology, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 113–125, 2014.