- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 289458, 11 pages
Cellular Mechanisms of Multiple Myeloma Bone Disease
Department of Basic Medical Sciences, Neurosciences and Sense Organs, Section of Human Anatomy and Histology, University of Bari, Piazza Giulio Cesare 11, 70124 Bari, Italy
Received 1 March 2013; Revised 16 May 2013; Accepted 16 May 2013
Academic Editor: Giacomina Brunetti
Copyright © 2013 Angela Oranger et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Diebkilé Aïssata Tolo, Duni Sawadogo, Danho Clotaire Nanho, Boidy Kouakou, N’Dogomo Méité, Roméo Ayémou, Paul Kouéhion, Mozart Konan, Yassongui Mamadou Sékongo, Emeraude N’Dhatz, Ismaël Kamara, Alexis Silué, Kouassi Gustave Koffi, and Ibrahima Sanogo, “Characteristics and Results of the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma in the Subject under the Age of 65 at the University Hospital of Yopougon in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire,” Advances in Hematology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Giorgio Mori, Patrizia D'Amelio, Roberta Faccio, and Giacomina Brunetti, “The Interplay between the Bone and the Immune System,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Marjolein van Driel, and Johannes P.T.M. van Leeuwen, “Cancer and bone: A complex complex,” Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2014.
- Keren Cohen, Martin Ellis, Elena Shinderman, Shafik Khoury, Paul J Davis, Aleck Hercbergs, and Osnat Ashur-Fabian, “Relevance of the thyroid hormones-αvβ3 pathway in primary myeloma bone marrow cells and on bortezomib action,” Leukemia & Lymphoma, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Km Sanfilippo, B Gage, S Luo, K Weilbaecher, M Tomasson, R Vij, G Colditz, and K Carson, “Comparative Effectiveness on Survival of Zoledronic Acid versus Pamidronate in Multiple Myeloma,” Leukemia & Lymphoma, pp. 1–22, 2014.
- Evangelos Terpos, James Berenson, Noopur Raje, and G David Roodman, “Management of bone disease in multiple myeloma,” Expert Review of Hematology, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 113–125, 2014.
- Ibrahim H. Younos, Fuminori Abe, and James E. Talmadge, “Myeloid-derived suppressor cells: Their role in the pathophysiology of hematologic malignancies and potential as therapeutic targets,” Leukemia & Lymphoma, pp. 1–31, 2014.
- Wen Pan, Yingying Cheng, Heyu Zhang, Baocai Liu, Xiaoning Mo, Ting Li, Lin Li, Xiaojing Cheng, Lianhai Zhang, Jiafu Ji, Pingzhang Wang, and Wenling Han, “CSBF/C10orf99, a novel potential cytokine, inhibits colon cancer cell growth through inducing G1 arrest,” Scientific Reports, vol. 4, pp. 6812, 2014.
- Neeharika Nemani, Loredana Santo, Homare Eda, Diana Cirstea, Yuko Mishima, Chirayu Patel, Elizabeth O'Donnell, Andrew Yee, and Noopur Raje, “Role of Decorin in Multiple Myeloma (MM) Bone Marrow Microenvironment,” Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 533–538, 2015.
- Angela Oranger, Giacomina Brunetti, Claudia Carbone, Graziana Colaianni, Teresa Mongelli, Isabella Gigante, Roberto Tamma, Giorgio Mori, Adriana Di Benedetto, Marika Sciandra, Selena Ventura, Katia Scotlandi, Silvia Colucci, and Maria Grano, “Human Myeloma Cell Lines Induce Osteoblast Downregulation of CD99 Which Is Involved in Osteoblast Formation and Activity,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.