- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 297678, 7 pages
Detection and Analysis of Autoantigens Targeted by Autoantibodies in Immunorelated Pancytopenia
Department of Hematology, Tianjin Medical University General Hospital, 154 Anshan Street, Heping District, Tianjin 300052, China
Received 24 October 2012; Revised 19 December 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2013 Hui Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hong Yu, Jiangbo Zhang, Rong Fu, Hui Liu, Huaquan Wang, Kai Ding, Yihao Wang, Lijuan Li, Honglei Wang, and Zonghong Shao, “Increased Frequency of Bone Marrow T Follicular Helper Cells in Patients with Immune-Related Pancytopenia,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- R. Fu, H. Liu, Y. Wang, H. Liu, H. He, J. Chen, H. Wang, H. Yu, K. Ding, L. Huang, H. Wang, L. Xing, J. Song, L. Li, and Z. Shao, “Distinguishing immunorelated haemocytopenia from idiopathic cytopenia of undetermined significance (ICUS): a bone marrow abnormality mediated by autoantibodies,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 177, no. 2, pp. 412–418, 2014.
- Yi-Hao Wang, Rong Fu, Shu-Wen Dong, Hui Liu, and Zong-Hong Shao, “Erythroblastic Islands in the Bone Marrow of Patients with Immune-Related Pancytopenia,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.