- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 297678, 7 pages
Detection and Analysis of Autoantigens Targeted by Autoantibodies in Immunorelated Pancytopenia
Department of Hematology, Tianjin Medical University General Hospital, 154 Anshan Street, Heping District, Tianjin 300052, China
Received 24 October 2012; Revised 19 December 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2013 Hui Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. He, Z. H. Shao, H. Liu, et al., “Immune-related pancytopenia,” Chinese Journal of Hematology, vol. 22, pp. 79–82, 2001.
- Z. H. Shao and R. Fu, “Immuno-related pancytopenia—a newly recognized disease (part 1),” Chinese Journal of Medicine, vol. 40, pp. 5–8, 2005.
- Z. H. Shao and R. Fu, “Immuno-related pancytopenia—a newly recognized disease (part 2),” Chinese Journal of Medicine, vol. 41, pp. 6–9, 2005.
- H. He, Z. H. Shao, Z. Cao, et al., “Bone marrow mononuclear Coombs test,” Chinese Journal of Hematology, vol. 21, pp. 550–551, 2000.
- J. Sun, Z. Cao, M. Tu, et al., “Direct antiglobulin test of bone marrow mononuclear cells: results of 270 cases with autoimmune hemocytopenia,” Chinese Journal of Practical Internal Medicine, vol. 26, 1-2, pp. 12–14, 2006.
- H. He and Z. H. Shao, “Modified direct antiglobulin test,” Chinese Journal of Laboratory Medicine, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 313–315, 2001.
- R. Fu, Z. H. Shao, H. Liu et al., “Category, quantity and clinical significance of autoantibodies on bone marrow hematopoietic cells in patients with immunorelated cytopenia,” Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 177–180, 2003.
- Y. H. Wang, R. Fu, Z. H. Shao et al., “Study on quantity and function of bone marrow macrophages in patients with BMMNC-Coombs test(+) pancytopenia,” Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 538–542, 2009.
- J. Chen, R. Fu, L. J. Li et al., “Variation in complement level and its significance in cytopenia patients with positive BMMNC-Coombs,” Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 454–457, 2009.
- H. Liu, R. Fu, L. J. Li et al., “Preliminary study of the relationship between EPO receptor and autoantibody on the membrane of erythropoietic cells of the patients with BMMNC-Coomb's test(+) hemocytopenia,” Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 413–415, 2010.
- R. Fu, Z. H. Shao, H. He et al., “Quantity and apoptosis-related protein level of B lymphocyte in patients with immunorelated pancytopenia,” Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 236–238, 2002.
- R. Fu, J. Chen, H. L. Wang, et al., “Quantity and function of regulatory T cells in hemocytopenic patients with positive BMMNC-Coombs test,” Zhonghua yi xue za zhi, vol. 90, no. 42, pp. 2989–2993, 2010.
- R. Fu, Z. H. Shao, H. Liu et al., “Proliferation of bone marrow hematopoietic stem cells and function of T helper lymphocytes of patients with immuno-related pancytopenia,” Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 213–216, 2004.
- R. Fu, H. L. Wang, J. Chen, et al., “Study of the quantity and function of Th17 cells in the blood cytopenic patients with positive BMMNC-Coombs test,” Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi, vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 684–687, 2010.
- Z. H. Shao and R. Fu, “Research study of diagnosis and treatment of Immuno-related pancytopenia,” Chinese Journal of Practical Internal Medicine, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 481–483, 2006.
- R. Fu, “Diagnosis and treatment of Immuno-related pancytopenia,” Chinese Journal of Practical Internal Medicine, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 492–496, 2006.
- M. Chen, M. H. Zhao, Y. K. Zhang, and H. Y. Wang, “Antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibodies in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus recognize a novel 69 kDa target antigen of neutrophil granules,” Nephrology, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 491–495, 2005.
- D. H. Nahm, K. H. Lee, J. Y. Shin, Y. M. Ye, Y. Kang, and H. S. Park, “Identification of α-enolase as an autoantigen associated with severe asthma,” Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, vol. 118, no. 2, pp. 376–381, 2006.
- M. Nakamura, K. Tsutsumi, S. Ooka et al., “Identification of β-tubulin isoform V as an autoantigen in allergic rhinitis by a proteomic approach,” Microbiology and Immunology, vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 427–434, 2004.
- H. He, Z. H. Shao, and R. Fu, “Hemocytopenia related to immunity detected by modified Coombs test for measuring autoantibody of bone marrow mononuclear cells,” Blood, vol. 100, article 136b, 2002.
- H. Liu, R. Fu, Z. Shao, et al., “Clinical analysis of 72 cases of immunorelated pancytopenia with positive BMMNC-Coombs tests,” Chinese Journal of Practical Internal Medicine, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 1270–1273, 2007.
- R. Fu, T. Uehara, L. Gong, and Z. H. Shao, “Study on the pathogenesis of blood cytopenia in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus,” Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 48–51, 2008.
- O. W. Tassinari, J. R. Caiazzo, J. R. Ehrlich, and B. C. S. Liu, “Identifying autoantigens as theranostic targets: antigen arrays and immunoproteomics approaches,” Current Opinion in Molecular Therapeutics, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 107–115, 2008.
- R. Fu, H. Liu, Z. H. Shao, et al., “Detection and analysis of autoantigens on the membrane of bone marrow cells in the patients with BMMNC-Coomb's test(+) hemocytopenia,” Blood, vol. 116, no. 21, p. 4434, 2010, (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts).
- Y. Huang, J. Cai, L. Ji, and Y. Li, “Classifying G-protein coupled receptors with bagging classification tree,” Computational Biology and Chemistry, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 275–280, 2004.
- T. H. Ji, M. Grossmann, and I. Ji, “G protein-coupled receptors I. Diversity of receptor-ligand interactions,” The Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 273, no. 28, pp. 17299–17302, 1998.
- U. Gether and B. K. Kobilka, “G protein-coupled receptors. 11. Mechanism of agonist activation,” The Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 273, no. 29, pp. 17979–17982, 1998.
- G. Milligan, “Constitutive activity and inverse agonists of G protein-coupled receptors: a current perspective,” Molecular Pharmacology, vol. 64, no. 6, pp. 1271–1276, 2003.
- T. Costa and A. Herz, “Antagonists with negative intrinsic activity at δ opioid receptors coupled to GTP-binding proteins,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 86, no. 19, pp. 7321–7325, 1989.
- E. Zdebska, B. Wozniewicz, A. Adamowicz-Salach, and J. Koscielak, “Erythrocyte membranes from a patient with congenital dyserythropoietic anaemia type I (CDA-I) show identical, although less pronounced, glycoconjugate abnormalities to those from patients with CDA-II (HEMPAS),” British Journal of Haematology, vol. 110, no. 4, pp. 998–1001, 2000.
- D. N. Liu, Z. Y. He, and J. S. Li, “Relationship between Helicobacter pylori infection, virulence of Hp and myocardial infarction,” Zhongguo Weixunhuan Zazhi, vol. 8, pp. 26–29, 2004.
- F. H. Guo, X. M. Yan, C. X. Fan et al., “Cross-reactivity of anti-H pylori antibodies with membrane antigens of human erythrocytes,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 13, no. 27, pp. 3742–3746, 2007.