- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 317682, 10 pages
Mediators of Inflammation and Their Effect on Resident Renal Cells: Implications in Lupus Nephritis
Department of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 7 May 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Richard J. Quigg
Copyright © 2013 Susan Yung et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Desmond Y. H. Yap, Susan Yung, Qing Zhang, Colin Tang, and Tak Mao Chan, “Mesangial Cell-Binding Activity of Serum Immunoglobulin G in Patients with Lupus Nephritis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- Tadaatsu Imaizumi, Tomomi Aizawa, Ryo Hayakari, Fei Xing, Pengfei Meng, Kazushi Tsuruga, Tomoh Matsumiya, Hidemi Yoshida, Liang Wang, Tetsuya Tatsuta, and Hiroshi Tanaka, “Tumor necrosis factor-α synergistically enhances polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid-induced toll-like receptor 3 signaling in cultured normal human mesangial cells: possible involvement in the pathogenesis of lupus nephritis,” Clinical and Experimental Nephrology, 2014.
- Zhihua Yin, Jinxian Huang, Weizhen He, Zhijun Cao, Xiuxia Luo, Chunrong Zhang, and Zhizhong Ye, “Serum level of eight cytokines in Han Chinese patients with systemic lupus erythematosus using multiplex fluorescent microsphere method,” Central European Journal of Immunology, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 228–235, 2014.
- Susan Yung, and Tak Mao Chan, “Mechanisms of Kidney Injury in Lupus Nephritis – the Role of Anti-dsDNA Antibodies,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Qiongyi Hu, Chunxin Yang, Qiang Wang, Haiying Zeng, and Wanzhang Qin, “Demethylzeylasteral (T-96) Treatment Ameliorates Mice Lupus Nephritis Accompanied by Inhibiting Activation of NF-kappa B Pathway,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 7, 2015.
- Sae-Ran Im, Sun-Woo Im, Hee-Yong Chung, Pavithra Pravinsagar, and Young-Ju Jang, “Cell- and nuclear-penetrating anti-dsDNA autoantibodies have multiple arginines in CDR3 of VH and increase cellular level of pERK and Bcl-2 in mesangial cells,” Molecular Immunology, 2015.
- Roberto Spada, Jose E. M. Rojas, Sonia Perez-Yaguee, Vladimir Mulens, Pablo Cannata-Ortiz, Rafael Bragado, and Domingo F. Barber, “NKG2D ligand overexpression in lupus nephritis correlates with increased NK cell activity and differentiation in kidneys but not in the periphery,” Journal Of Leukocyte Biology, vol. 97, no. 3, pp. 583–598, 2015.
- Stephen R. Holdsworth, and Poh-Yi Gan, “Cytokines: Names and Numbers You Should Care About,” Clinical Journal Of The American Society Of Nephrology, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 2243–2254, 2015.
- Jin-Soon Suh, Shin-Hee Kim, Kyoung Soon Cho, In-Ah Jung, Won Kyoung Cho, Yeon Jin Jeon, Min Ho Jung, and Byoung Kyu Suh, “Urinary markers in the early stage of nephropathy in patients with childhood-onset type 1 diabetes,” Pediatric Nephrology, 2015.
- D. T. Rodgers, M. A. Pineda, C. J. Suckling, W. Harnett, and M. M. Harnett, “Drug-like analogues of the parasitic worm-derived immunomodulator ES-62 are therapeutic in the MRL/Lpr model of systemic lupus erythematosus,” Lupus, vol. 24, no. 13, pp. 1437–1442, 2015.
- Takayuki Adachi, Mitsumi Arito, Naoya Suematsu, Atsuko Kamijo-Ikemori, Kazuki Omoteyama, Toshiyuki Sato, Manae S. Kurokawa, Kazuki Okamoto, Kenjiro Kimura, Yugo Shibagaki, and Tomohiro Kato, “Roles of layilin in TNF-alpha-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transformation of renal tubular epithelial cells,” Biochemical And Biophysical Research Communications, vol. 467, no. 1, pp. 63–69, 2015.
- Timothy Bowen, Soma Meran, Aled P. Williams, Lucy J. Newbury, Matthias Sauter, and Thomas Sitter, “Regulation of Synthesis and Roles of Hyaluronan in Peritoneal Dialysis,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- D. Y. H. Yap, S. Yung, Q. Zhang, C. Tang, and T. M. Chan, “Serum level of proximal renal tubular epithelial cell-binding immunoglobulin G in patients with lupus nephritis,” Lupus, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 46–53, 2016.