- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 317682, 10 pages
Mediators of Inflammation and Their Effect on Resident Renal Cells: Implications in Lupus Nephritis
Department of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 7 May 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Richard J. Quigg
Copyright © 2013 Susan Yung et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Desmond Y. H. Yap, Susan Yung, Qing Zhang, Colin Tang, and Tak Mao Chan, “Mesangial Cell-Binding Activity of Serum Immunoglobulin G in Patients with Lupus Nephritis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- Tadaatsu Imaizumi, Tomomi Aizawa, Ryo Hayakari, Fei Xing, Pengfei Meng, Kazushi Tsuruga, Tomoh Matsumiya, Hidemi Yoshida, Liang Wang, Tetsuya Tatsuta, and Hiroshi Tanaka, “Tumor necrosis factor-α synergistically enhances polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid-induced toll-like receptor 3 signaling in cultured normal human mesangial cells: possible involvement in the pathogenesis of lupus nephritis,” Clinical and Experimental Nephrology, 2014.
- Zhihua Yin, Jinxian Huang, Weizhen He, Zhijun Cao, Xiuxia Luo, Chunrong Zhang, and Zhizhong Ye, “Serum level of eight cytokines in Han Chinese patients with systemic lupus erythematosus using multiplex fluorescent microsphere method,” Central European Journal of Immunology, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 228–235, 2014.