- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 359683, 9 pages
The Use of Humanized Monoclonal Antibodies for the Prevention of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection
1Pediatrics and Neonatology Unit, Imola Hospital, Via Montericco 4, 40026 Imola, Italy
2Neonatology, S. Orsola-Malpighi Hospital, Via Massarenti 11, 40138 Bologna, Italy
Received 8 March 2013; Revised 13 May 2013; Accepted 20 May 2013
Academic Editor: Roberto Burioni
Copyright © 2013 Marcello Lanari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianjun Chen, Bin Yan, Quanjiao Chen, Yanfeng Yao, Huadong Wang, Qian Liu, Shaoqiong Zhang, Hanzhong Wang, and Ze Chen, “Evaluation of neutralizing efficacy of monoclonal antibodies specific for 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza A virus in vitro and in vivo,” Archives of Virology, 2013.
- Karen Bohmwald, Janyra A. Espinoza, Pablo A. González, Susan M. Bueno, Claudia A. Riedel, and Alexis M. Kalergis, “Central nervous system alterations caused by infection with the human respiratory syncytial virus,” Reviews in Medical Virology, 2014.