- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 390563, 7 pages
Assessment of T Regulatory Cells and Expanded Profiling of Autoantibodies May Offer Novel Biomarkers for the Clinical Management of Systemic Sclerosis and Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease
1Clinical Pathology and Microbiology, San Gallicano Dermatology Institute, Via Elio Chianesi 53, 00144 Rome, Italy
2Clinical Dermatology, San Gallicano Dermatology Institute, Via Elio Chianesi 53, 00144 Rome, Italy
3Biostatistic Unit, Regina Elena Cancer Institute, Via Elio Chianesi 53, 00144 Rome, Italy
Received 28 January 2013; Revised 21 March 2013; Accepted 11 April 2013
Academic Editor: Nicolaus Kroger
Copyright © 2013 Paola Cordiali-Fei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zahava Vadasz, Tharwat Haj, Alexandra Balbir, Regina Peri, Itzhak Rosner, Gleb Slobodin, Aharon Kessel, and Elias Toubi, “A regulatory role for CD72 expression on B cells in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, 2013.
- N Jiang Nan, Mt Li Mengtao, and Xf Zeng Xiaofeng, “Correlation of Th17 cells and CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells with clinical parameters in patients with systemic sclerosis,” Chinese Medical Journal, vol. 127, no. 20, pp. 3557–3561, 2014.
- Doron Rimar, Yuval Nov, Itzhak Rosner, Gleb Slobodin, Michael Rozenbaum, Katy Halasz, Tharwat Haj, Nizar Jiries, Lisa Kaly, Nina Boulman, and Zahava Vadasz, “Semaphorin 3A: an immunoregulator in systemic sclerosis,” Rheumatology International, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 1625–1630, 2015.
- Yoshinao Muro, Yuji Hosono, Kazumitsu Sugiura, Yasushi Ogawa, Tsuneyo Mimori, and Masashi Akiyama, “Anti-PM/Scl antibodies are found in Japanese patients with various systemic autoimmune conditions besides myositis and scleroderma,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 17, no. 1, 2015.