- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 419357, 6 pages
Immunogenetic Study in Chinese Population with Ankylosing Spondylitis: Are There Specific Genes Recently Disclosed?
Department of Rheumatology and Immunology, The Third Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-Sen University, 600 Tianhe Road, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510630, China
Received 27 October 2012; Revised 24 December 2012; Accepted 27 December 2012
Academic Editor: E. Shevach
Copyright © 2013 Jiayu Zhai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Taha Rashid, Clyde Wilson, and Alan Ebringer, “The Link between Ankylosing Spondylitis, Crohn’s Disease, Klebsiella, and Starch Consumption,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Run-Yue Huang, Jie-Hua Lin, Xiao-Hong He, Xiong Li, Chuan-Li Lu, Ying-Yan Zhou, Jun Cai, and Yi-Ting He, “Anti-inflammatory activity of extracts of Bushen-Qiangdu-Zhilv decoction, a Chinese medicinal formula, in M1-polarized RAW264.7,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Yangbo Liu, Liangda Li, Shanfen Shi, Xin Chen, Jianqing Gao, Minyu Zhu, and Jiandong Yuan, “Association study of ankylosing spondylitis and polymorphisms in ERAP1 gene in Zhejiang Han Chinese population,” Rheumatology International, 2015.