- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 453058, 10 pages
An Innovative Method to Identify Autoantigens Expressed on the Endothelial Cell Surface: Serological Identification System for Autoantigens Using a Retroviral Vector and Flow Cytometry (SARF)
1Department of Hematology and Rheumatology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, 1-1 Seiryo-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8574, Japan
2Department of Histopathology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, 1-1 Seiryo-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8574, Japan
Received 21 September 2012; Revised 20 November 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Xavier Bossuyt
Copyright © 2013 Tsuyoshi Shirai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tsuyoshi Shirai, Hiroshi Fujii, Masao Ono, Ryu Watanabe, Yuko Shirota, Shinichiro Saito, Tomonori Ishii, Masato Nose, and Hideo Harigae, “A novel autoantibody against ephrin type B receptor 2 in acute necrotizing encephalopathy,” Journal of Neuroinflammation, vol. 10, 2013.
- M. M. Ziganshina, M. A. Nikolaeva, E. O. Stepanova, L. V. Krechetova, N. E. Kan, D. I. Sokolov, S. A. Sel’kov, and G. T. Sukhikh, “Detection of Antibodies In Vitro Binding to Endothelial Cells in the Sera from Women with Normal Pregnancy and Preeclampsia,” Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 2015.