- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 467852, 7 pages
Evaluating the Immunogenicity of Protein Drugs by Applying In Vitro MHC Binding Data and the Immune Epitope Database and Analysis Resource
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology, 9420 Athena Circle, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037, USA
Received 6 May 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Pedro A. Reche
Copyright © 2013 Sinu Paul et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hiroki Shirai, Catherine Prades, Randi Vita, Paolo Marcatili, Bojana Popovic, Jianqing Xu, John P. Overington, Kazunori Hirayama, Shinji Soga, Kazuhisa Tsunoyama, Dominic Clark, Marie-Paule Lefranc, and Kazuyoshi Ikeda, “Antibody Informatics for Drug Discovery,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Proteins and Proteomics, 2014.
- Ken T. Coppieters, and Matthias G. von Herrath, “Metabolic syndrome – Removing roadblocks to therapy: Antigenic immunotherapies,” Molecular Metabolism, 2014.
- Ronit Mazor, Chin-Hsien Tai, Byungkook Lee, and Ira Pastan, “Poor correlation between T-cell activation assays and HLA-DR binding prediction algorithms in an immunogenic fragment of Pseudomonas exotoxin A,” Journal of Immunological Methods, 2015.
- Shusheng Geng, Hong Chang, Weisong Qin, Ming Lv, Yan Li, Jiannan Feng, and Beifen Shen, “A novel anti-TNF scFv constructed with human antibody frameworks and antagonistic peptides,” Immunologic Research, 2015.
- Sinu Paul, Myles B. C. Dillon, Cecilia S. Lindestam Arlehamn, Huang Huang, Mark M. Davis, Denise M. McKinney, Thomas Jens Scriba, John Sidney, Bjoern Peters, and Alessandro Sette, “A Population Response Analysis Approach To Assign Class II HLA-Epitope Restrictions,” Journal Of Immunology, vol. 194, no. 12, pp. 6164–6176, 2015.
- Sinu Paul, Cecilia S. Lindestam Arlehamn, Thomas J. Scriba, Myles B.C. Dillon, Carla Oseroff, Denise Hinz, Denise M. McKinney, Sebastian Carrasco Pro, John Sidney, Bjoern Peters, and Alessandro Sette, “Development and validation of a broad scheme for prediction of HLA class II restricted T cell epitopes,” Journal of Immunological Methods, 2015.
- Jane C. Burns, Ranim Touma, Yali Song, Robert L. Padilla, Adriana H. Tremoulet, John Sidney, Alessandro Sette, and Alessandra Franco, “Fine specificities of natural regulatory T cells after IVIG therapy in patients with Kawasaki disease,” Autoimmunity, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Regina S. Salvat, Yoonjoo Choi, Alexandra Bishop, Chris Bailey-Kellogg, and Karl E. Griswold, “Protein deimmunization via structure-based design enables efficient epitope deletion at high mutational loads,” Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 2015.
- Regina S. Salvat, Andrew S. Parker, Yoonjoo Choi, Chris Bailey-Kellogg, and Karl E. Griswold, “Mapping the Pareto Optimal Design Space for a Functionally Deimmunized Biotherapeutic Candidate,” Plos Computational Biology, vol. 11, no. 1, 2015.
- Mqondisi Tshabalala, Juanita Mellet, and Michael S. Pepper, “Human Leukocyte Antigen Diversity: A Southern African Perspective,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.