- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 634632, 4 pages
Elevated Cerebrospinal Fluid Neopterin Concentration Is Associated with Disease Severity in Acute Puumala Hantavirus Infection
1Department of Internal Medicine, Oulu University Hospital, P.O. Box 20, 90029 Oulu, Finland
2Department of Virology, Haartman Institute, University of Helsinki, P.O. Box 21, 00014 Helsinki, Finland
3Institute of Diagnostics, Department of Medical Microbiology, University of Oulu, 90014 Oulu, Finland
4Department of Ophthalmology, Oulu University Hospital, P.O. Box 21, 90029 Oulu, Finland
5Clinical Microbiology Laboratory, Oulu University Hospital, P.O. Box 50, 90029 Oulu, Finland
6Department of Veterinary Biosciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Helsinki, P.O. Box 66, 00014 Helsinki, Finland
7Department of Virology and Immunology, HUSLAB, Helsinki University Central Hospital, HUS, 00029 Helsinki, Finland
Received 2 May 2013; Accepted 19 July 2013
Academic Editor: James Curtin
Copyright © 2013 Timo Hautala et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jukka Mustonen, Satu Mäkelä, Tuula Outinen, Outi Laine, Juulia Jylhävä, Petteri T. Arstila, Mikko Hurme, and Antti Vaheri, “The pathogenesis of nephropathia epidemica: New knowledge and unanswered questions,” Antiviral Research, 2013.
- Ok Sarah Shin, Gabriella Shinyoung Song, Mukesh Kumar, Richard Yanagihara, Ho-Wang Lee, and Jin-Won Song, “Hantaviruses Induce Antiviral and Pro-Inflammatory Innate Immune Responses in Astrocytic Cells and the Brain,” Viral Immunology, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 256–266, 2014.
- Jukka Hytonen, Elisa Kortela, Matti Waris, Juha Puustinen, Jemiina Salo, and Jarmo Oksi, “CXCL13 and neopterin concentrations in cerebrospinal fluid of patients with Lyme neuroborreliosis and other diseases that cause neuroinflammation,” Journal of Neuroinflammation, vol. 11, 2014.
- Radhika Adiga, Ahmet Y. Ozdemir, Alexandra Carides, Melissa Wasilewski, William Yen, Pallavi Chitturi, Ronald Ellis, and Dianne Langford, “Changes in PINCH levels in the CSF of HIV+ individuals correlate with hpTau and CD4 count,” Journal of NeuroVirology, 2014.
- Anne-Marie Connolly-Andersen, Edvin Hammargren, Heather Whitaker, Mats Eliasson, Lars Holmgren, Jonas Klingstrom, and Clas Ahlm, “Increased Risk of Acute Myocardial Infarction and Stroke During Hemorrhagic Fever With Renal Syndrome A Self-Controlled Case Series Study,” Circulation, vol. 129, no. 12, pp. 1295–1302, 2014.