- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 703759, 8 pages
Clinical Phenotypes of Patients with Anti-DFS70/LEDGF Antibodies in a Routine ANA Referral Cohort
1Department of Immunology, (AP-HP) Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris, France
2Department of Research, INOVA Diagnostics Inc., 9900 Old Grove Road, San Diego, CA 32131-1638, USA
3Faculty of Medicine, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada
4Department of Internal Medicine, (AP-HP) Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris, France
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 19 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xavier Bossuyt
Copyright © 2013 Makoto Miyara et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sylvie Coito, “Le point sur les anticorps anti-DFS70,” Revue Francophone des Laboratoires, vol. 2014, no. 464, pp. 7–11, 2014.
- Christie Fitch-Rogalsky, Whitney Steber, Michael Mahler, Terri Lupton, Liam Martin, Susan G. Barr, Dianne P. Mosher, James Wick, and Marvin J. Fritzler, “Clinical and Serological Features of Patients Referred through a Rheumatology Triage System because of Positive Antinuclear Antibodies,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.
- Renata Baronaite, Merete Engelhart, Troels Mørk Hansen, Gorm Thamsborg, Hanne Slott Jensen, Steen Stender, and Pal Bela Szecsi, “A Comparison of Anti-Nuclear Antibody Quantification Using Automated Enzyme Immunoassays and Immunofluorescence Assays,” Autoimmune Diseases, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.