- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 724592, 8 pages
Detection of Antiphosphatidylserine/Prothrombin Antibodies and Their Potential Diagnostic Value
1Immunology Laboratory, Department of Rheumatology, University Medical Centre, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
2Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Science and Information Technology, University of Primorska, 6000 Koper, Slovenia
3Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ljubljana, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 15 July 2013
Academic Editor: Guixiu Shi
Copyright © 2013 Polona Žigon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Savino Sciascia, Munther A. Khamashta, and Maria Laura Bertolaccini, “New Tests to Detect Antiphospholipid Antibodies: Antiprothrombin (aPT) and Anti-Phosphatidylserine/Prothrombin (aPS/PT) Antibodies,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 16, no. 5, 2014.
- S. Sciascia, and M. L. Bertolaccini, “Antibodies to phosphatidylserine/prothrombin complex and the antiphospholipid syndrome,” Lupus, vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 1309–1312, 2014.
- N. M. Heikal, T. D. Jaskowski, E. Malmberg, G. Lakos, D. W. Branch, and A. E. Tebo, “Laboratory evaluation of anti-phospholipid syndrome: a preliminary prospective study of phosphatidylserine/prothrombin antibodies in an at-risk patient cohort,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 180, no. 2, pp. 218–226, 2015.
- Polona Žigon, Katja Perdan Pirkmajer, Matija Tomšič, Tanja Kveder, Borut Božič, Snežna Sodin Šemrl, Saša Čučnik, and Aleš Ambrožič, “Anti-Phosphatidylserine/Prothrombin Antibodies Are Associated with Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes,” Journal of Immunology Research, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- T. Marchetti, P. de Moerloose, and J.C. Gris, “Antiphospholipid antibodies and the risk of severe and non-severe pre-eclampsia: the NOHA case-control study,” Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 675–684, 2016.