- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 728574, 2 pages
Systemic Autoimmune Diseases
1Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, The First Hospital of Xiamen University, Xiamen 361003, China
2Department of Biological Sciences, University of Texas at El Paso, 500 West University Avenue, El Paso, TX 79968, USA
3Microbiology, College of Medicine University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-7660, USA
4Department of Rheumatology, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Peking Union Medical College, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing 100730, China
Received 24 November 2013; Accepted 24 November 2013
Copyright © 2013 Guixiu Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. S. Cooper and B. C. Stroehla, “The epidemiology of autoimmune diseases,” Autoimmunity Reviews, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 119–125, 2003.
- A. Davidson and B. Diamond, “Autoimmune diseases,” The New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 345, no. 5, pp. 340–350, 2001.
- A. Sen, V. A. Kushnir, D. H. Barad, and N. Gleicher, “Endocrine autoimmune diseases and female infertility,” Nature Reviews, 2013.
- J. D. Rioux and A. K. Abbas, “Paths to understanding the genetic basis of autoimmune disease,” Nature, vol. 435, no. 7042, pp. 584–589, 2005.
- T. Mimori, R. Nakashima, and Y. Hosono, “Interstitial lung disease in myositis: clinical subsets, biomarkers, and treatment,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 264–274, 2012.