- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 932318, 11 pages
A Full GMP Process to Select and Amplify Epitope-Specific T Lymphocytes for Adoptive Immunotherapy of Metastatic Melanoma
1Inserm, U892, 44000 Nantes, France
2Université de Nantes, 44000 Nantes, France
3CNRS, UMR 6299, 44000 Nantes, France
4Unit of Cell and Gene Therapy, CHU Nantes, 44000 Nantes, France
5Unit of Skin Cancer, CHU Nantes, 44000 Nantes, France
Received 18 July 2013; Revised 27 August 2013; Accepted 27 August 2013
Academic Editor: John Maher
Copyright © 2013 N. Labarriere et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Inge Marie Svane, and Els M. Verdegaal, “Achievements and challenges of adoptive T cell therapy with tumor-infiltrating or blood-derived lymphocytes for metastatic melanoma: what is needed to achieve standard of care?,” Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy, 2014.
- Ronald Rooke, “Can Calcium Signaling be harnessed for cancer immunotherapy?,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research, 2014.
- Fernando Aranda, Erika Vacchelli, Florine Obrist, Alexander Eggermont, Jérôme Galon, Wolf Hervé Fridman, Isabelle Cremer, Eric Tartour, Laurence Zitvogel, Guido Kroemer, and Lorenzo Galluzzi, “Trial Watch: Adoptive cell transfer for anticancer immunotherapy,” OncoImmunology, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. e28344, 2014.
- X Wang, and I Rivière, “Manufacture of tumor- and virus-specific T lymphocytes for adoptive cell therapies,” Cancer Gene Therapy, 2015.