- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 932318, 11 pages
A Full GMP Process to Select and Amplify Epitope-Specific T Lymphocytes for Adoptive Immunotherapy of Metastatic Melanoma
1Inserm, U892, 44000 Nantes, France
2Université de Nantes, 44000 Nantes, France
3CNRS, UMR 6299, 44000 Nantes, France
4Unit of Cell and Gene Therapy, CHU Nantes, 44000 Nantes, France
5Unit of Skin Cancer, CHU Nantes, 44000 Nantes, France
Received 18 July 2013; Revised 27 August 2013; Accepted 27 August 2013
Academic Editor: John Maher
Copyright © 2013 N. Labarriere et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Inge Marie Svane, and Els M. Verdegaal, “Achievements and challenges of adoptive T cell therapy with tumor-infiltrating or blood-derived lymphocytes for metastatic melanoma: what is needed to achieve standard of care?,” Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy, 2014.
- Ronald Rooke, “Can Calcium Signaling be harnessed for cancer immunotherapy?,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research, 2014.
- Fernando Aranda, Erika Vacchelli, Florine Obrist, Alexander Eggermont, Jérôme Galon, Wolf Hervé Fridman, Isabelle Cremer, Eric Tartour, Laurence Zitvogel, Guido Kroemer, and Lorenzo Galluzzi, “Trial Watch: Adoptive cell transfer for anticancer immunotherapy,” OncoImmunology, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. e28344, 2014.
- Amir Khammari, Jean-Michel Nguyen, Melanie Saint-Jean, Anne-Chantal Knol, Marie-Christine Pandolfino, Gaelle Quereux, Anabelle Brocard, Lucie Peuvrel, Soraya Saiagh, Vincent Bataille, Jean-Marc Limacher, and Brigitte Dreno, “Adoptive T cell therapy combined with intralesional administrations of TG1042 (adenovirus expressing interferon-γ) in metastatic melanoma patients,” Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy, 2015.
- X Wang, and I Rivière, “Manufacture of tumor- and virus-specific T lymphocytes for adoptive cell therapies,” Cancer Gene Therapy, 2015.
- N. Labarriere, Sylvain Simon, Virginie Vignard, Laetitia Florenceau, B. Dreno, A. Khammari, and F. Lang, “PD-1 expression conditions T cell avidity within an antigen-specific repertoire,” OncoImmunology, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Kilian Schober, and Dirk H. Busch, “TIL 2.0: More effective and predictive T-cell products by enrichment for defined antigen specificities,” European Journal of Immunology, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1335–1339, 2016.
- Sander Kelderman, Bianca Heemskerk, Lorenzo Fanchi, Daisy Philips, Mireille Toebes, Pia Kvistborg, Marit M. van Buuren, Nienke van Rooij, Samira Michels, Lothar Germeroth, John B. A. G. Haanen, and N. M. Schumacher, “Antigen-specific TIL therapy for melanoma: A flexible platform for personalized cancer immunotherapy,” European Journal of Immunology, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1351–1360, 2016.