- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Lipids
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 587479, 7 pages
Lipid Peroxidation and Paraoxonase-1 Activity in Celiac Disease
1Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche Sperimentali e Odontostomatologiche, Università Politecnica delle Marche, 60131 Ancona, Italy
2Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita e dell'Ambiente, Università Politecnica delle Marche, 60131 Ancona, Italy
3Clinica di Gastroenterologia, Università Politecnica delle Marche, 60131 Ancona, Italy
Received 1 December 2011; Revised 16 January 2012; Accepted 19 January 2012
Academic Editor: Bianca Fuhrman
Copyright © 2012 Gianna Ferretti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gaizka Garai-Ibabe, Marco Moeller, and Valeri Pavlov, “Ultrasensitive Assay for Detection of Serum Paraoxonase by Modulating the Growth of Fluorescent Semiconductor Nanoparticles,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 84, no. 18, pp. 8033–8037, 2012.
- G. Ginsberg, B. Sonawane, R. Nath, and P. Lewandowski, “Methylmercury-Induced Inhibition Of Paraoxonase-1 (Pon1)-Implications For Cardiovascular Risk,” Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health-Part A-Current Issues, vol. 77, no. 17, pp. 1004–1023, 2014.
- Esther Assor, Margaret A. Marcon, Natasha Hamilton, Marilyn Fry, Tammy Cooper, and Farid H. Mahmud, “Design of a dietary intervention to assess the impact of a gluten-free diet in a population with type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease,” BMC Gastroenterology, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Emilia N. De Melo, Livia Deda, Ronnie Har, Heather N. Reich, James W. Scholey, Denis Daneman, Rahim Moineddin, Laura Motran, Yesmino Elia, David Z.I. Cherney, Etienne B. Sochett, and Farid H. Mahmud, “The Urinary Inflammatory Profile in Gluten Free Diet - Adherent Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease,” Journal of Diabetes and its Complications, 2015.