- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Materials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 605929, 4 pages
Electrons and Phonons in High Temperature Superconductors
1Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee 247667, Uttarakhand, India
2Department of Physics, Texas A&M University, Education City, Doha 23874, Qatar
Received 22 November 2012; Accepted 31 December 2012
Academic Editor: Zhiqiang Mao
Copyright © 2013 Anu Singh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Kulic, “Interplay of electron-phonon interaction and strong correlations: the possible way to high-temperature superconductivity,” Physics Reports, vol. 338, no. 1-2, pp. 1–264, 2000.
- C. K. Poole, H. A. Farach, and R. J. Creswick, Handbook of Superconductivity, Edited by J. R. C. K. Poole, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 2000.
- R. A. Fisher, J. E. Gordan, and N. E. Phillips, Handbook of High Temperature Superconductivity: Theory and Experiment, Edited by J. R. Schrieffer and J. S. Brooks, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2007.
- E. G. Maksimov, A. E. Karakozov, B. P. Gorshunov, E. S. Zhukova, G. Ponomarev, and M. P. N. Dressel, “Electronic specific heat of two-band layered superconductors: analysis within the generalized two-band α model,” Physical Review B, vol. 84, Article ID 174504, 8 pages, 2011.
- J. W. Loram, K. A. Mirza, J. R. Cooper, and W. Y. Liang, “Electronic specific heat of YBa2Cu3O6+x from 1.8 to 300 K,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 71, no. 11, pp. 1740–1734, 1993.
- B. D. Indu, “Theory of lattice specific heat of an isotopically disordered anharmonic crystal,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 4, article 1379, 1990.
- B. D. Indu, “Enhanced phonon density of states in impure anharmonic crystals,” Modern Physics Letters B, vol. 6, pp. 1665–1672, 1992.
- K. N. Pathak, “Theory of anharmonic crystals,” Physical Review A, vol. 139, pp. 1569–1580, 1965.
- P. K. Sharma and R. Bahadur, “Thermal conductivity for phonon scattering by substitutional defects in crystals,” Physical Review B, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 1522–1530, 1975.
- D. N. Zubarev, “Double-time Green functions in statistical physics,” Soviet Physics. Uspekhi, vol. 3, pp. 320–345, 1960.
- V. Ashokan, B. D. Indu, and A. K. Dimri, “Signature of electron-phonon interaction in high temperature superconductors,” AIP Advances, vol. 1, Article ID 032101, 16 pages, 2011.