- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 429083, 9 pages
On the Iterated Exponent of Convergence of Solutions of Linear Differential Equations with Entire and Meromorphic Coefficients
Laboratory of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University of Mostaganem (UMAB), BP 227, 27000 Mostaganem, Algeria
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 17 November 2012
Academic Editor: Jen-Chih Yao
Copyright © 2013 Rabab Bouabdelli and Benharrat Belaïdi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- I. Laine, Nevanlinna Theory and Complex Differential Equations, vol. 15 of de Gruyter Studies in Mathematics, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- L. Kinnunen, “Linear differential equations with solutions of finite iterated order,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 385–405, 1998.
- L. G. Bernal, “On growth -order of solutions of a complex homogeneous linear differential equation,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 101, no. 2, pp. 317–322, 1987.
- B. Belaïdi, “Growth and oscillation of solutions to linear differential equations with entire coefficients having the same order,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 70, pp. 1–10, 2009.
- H. Y. Xu, J. Tu, and X. M. Zheng, “On the hyper exponent of convergence of zeros of of higher order linear differential quations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, article 114, 2012.
- V. Gupta and T. Kim, “On the rate of approximation by modified beta operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 377, no. 2, pp. 471–480, 2011.
- V. Gupta, H. Sharma, T. Kim, and S.-H. Lee, “Properties of -analogue of Beta operator,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, article 86, 2012.
- G. G. Gundersen, “Finite order solutions of second order linear differential equations,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 305, no. 1, pp. 415–429, 1988.
- Y.-M. Chiang and W. K. Hayman, “Estimates on the growth of meromorphic solutions of linear differential equations,” Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici, vol. 79, no. 3, pp. 451–470, 2004.
- J. Tu and T. Long, “Oscillation of complex high order linear differential equations with coefficients of finite iterated order,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 66, pp. 1–13, 2009.
- G. G. Gundersen, “Estimates for the logarithmic derivative of a meromorphic function, plus similar estimates,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society Second Series, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 88–104, 1988.
- T. B. Cao, Z. X. Chen, X. M. Zheng, and J. Tu, “On the iterated order of meromorphic solutions of higher order linear differential equations,” Annals of Differential Equations, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 111–122, 2005.