- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 467905, 8 pages
Classification of Finite Rings of Order by Generators and Relations
1Department of Mathematics, Islamic Azad University, Khorramabad Branch, Khorramabad 68178-16645, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, Lorestan University, P.O. Box 465, Khorramabad 68137-17133, Iran
3Department of Mathematical Sciences, Shahrekord University, P.O. Box 115, Shahrekord 88186-34141, Iran
Received 26 September 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Liwei Zhang
Copyright © 2013 P. Karimi Beiranvand et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Corbas and G. D. Williams, “Rings of order . I. Nonlocal rings,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 231, no. 2, pp. 677–690, 2000.
- K. E. Eldridge, “Orders for finite noncommutative rings with unity,” The American Mathematical Monthly, vol. 75, pp. 512–514, 1968.
- B. Fine, “Classification of finite rings of order ,” Mathematics Magazine, vol. 66, no. 4, pp. 248–252, 1993.
- R. S. Wilson, “Representations of finite rings,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 643–649, 1974.
- R. Raghavendran, “A class of finite rings,” Compositio Mathematica, vol. 21, pp. 195–229, 1969.
- R. Gilmer and J. Mott, “Associative rings of order ,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy, vol. 49, pp. 795–799, 1973.
- J. B. Derr, G. F. Orr, and P. S. Peck, “Noncommutative rings of order ,” Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 109–116, 1994.
- B. Corbas and G. D. Williams, “Rings of order . II. Local rings,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 231, no. 2, pp. 691–704, 2000.
- M. Behboodi, R. Beyranvand, A. Hashemi, and H. Khabazian, “Classification of finite rings: theory and algorithm,” In press.