- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 475190, 5 pages
On Minimal Fuzzy Ideals of Semigroups
1Department of Mathematics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad 22060, Pakistan
2Department of Applied Mathematics, Xi'an University of Posts and Telecommunications, Xi'an 710121, China
3School of Chemical & Materials Engineering (SCME), National University of Sciences & Technology, H-12, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
Received 18 September 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editor: Baoding Liu
Copyright © 2013 Madad Khan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 338–353, 1965.
- J. N. Mordeson, Fuzzy Semigroups, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2003.
- A. Rosenfeld, “Fuzzy groups,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 512–517, 1971.
- N. Kuroki, “Fuzzy bi-ideals in Semigroups,” Commentarii Mathematici Universitatis Sancti Pauli, vol. 27, pp. 17–21, 1979.
- E. V. Huntington, “Simplified definition of a group,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 8, pp. 296–300, 1901/1902.
- A. H. Clifford, “Semigroups containing minimal ideals,” American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 70, pp. 521–526, 1948.
- P. M. Pu and Y. M. Liu, “Fuzzy topology,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 76, no. 2, pp. 571–599, 1980.