- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 895876, 5 pages
Optimization of the Forcing Term for the Solution of Two-Point Boundary Value Problems
Dipartimento di Matematica “F. Brioschi”, Modellistica e Calcolo Scientifico (MOX), Politecnico di Milano, Via Bonardi 9, 20133 Milano, Italy
Received 28 August 2012; Accepted 1 January 2013
Academic Editor: Alfredo Peris
Copyright © 2013 Gianni Arioli. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Mingotti, F. Topputo, and F. Bernelli-Zazzera, “Numerical methods to design low-energy, low-thrust sun-perturbed transfers to the moon,” in Proceedings of the 49th Israel Annual Conference on Aerospace Sciences, Tel Aviv-Haifa, Israel, March 2009.
- G. Arioli and M. Gamba, “An algorithm for the study of parameter dependence for hyperbolic systems,” MOX-Report 05/2011, http://mox.polimi.it/it/progetti/pubblicazioni/quaderni/05-2011.pdf.
- G. Arioli and M. Gamba, “Automatic computation of Chebyshev polynomials for the study of parameter dependence for hyperbolic systems,” MOX-Report 07/2011, http://mox.polimi.it/it/progetti/pubblicazioni/quaderni/07-2011.pdf.
- K. Makino and M. Berz, “Higher order verified inclusions of multidimensional systems by Taylor models,” in Proceedings of the 3rd World Congress of Nonlinear Analysts, part 5, Catania, Italy, July 2000.
- K. Makino and M. Berz, “Higher order verified inclusions of multidimensional systems by Taylor models,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 3503–3514, 2001.
- M. Berz and K. Makino, “Taylor models and other validated functional inclusion methods,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 239–316, 2003.
- M. Berz and K. Makino, “Taylor models and other validated functional inclusion methods,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 379–456, 2003.
- M. Berz and K. Makino, “Higher order multivariate automatic differentiation, validated computation of remainder bounds,” Transactions on Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 37–44, 2004.
- G. Arioli and H. Koch, “Computer-assisted methods for the study of stationary solutions in dissipative systems, applied to the Kuramoto-Sivashinski equation,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 197, no. 3, pp. 1033–1051, 2010.
- G. Arioli and H. Koch, “Integration of dissipative partial differential equations: a case study,” SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1119–1133, 2010.