- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 930290, 4 pages
Sufficient Conditions and Applications for Carathéodory Functions
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Changshu Institute of Technology, Changshu, Jiangsu 215500, China
Received 27 November 2012; Accepted 19 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jen-Chih Yao
Copyright © 2013 Neng Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Nunokawa, S. Owa, N. Takahashi, and H. Saitoh, “Sufficient conditions for Carathéodory functions,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 1385–1390, 2002.
- B. A. Frasin and M. Darus, “On certain analytic univalent functions,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 305–310, 2001.
- Z. Lewandowski, S. Miller, and E. Złotkiewicz, “Generating functions for some classes of univalent functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 56, pp. 111–117, 1976.
- M. Nunokawa and S. Hoshino, “One criterion for multivalent functions,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy A, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 35–37, 1991.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “On some classes of first-order differential subordinations,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 185–195, 1985.
- S. Ozaki and M. Nunokawa, “The Schwarzian derivative and univalent functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 33, pp. 392–394, 1972.