- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Marine Biology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 721483, 18 pages
Modelling Reef Fish Population Responses to Fisheries Restrictions in Marine Protected Areas in the Coral Triangle
1Fisheries Center, AERL, University of British Columbia, 2202 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T1Z4, Canada
2College of Marine Science, University of South Florida, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Received 14 June 2011; Revised 18 October 2011; Accepted 8 November 2011
Academic Editor: Ricardo Serrão Santos
Copyright © 2012 Divya Varkey et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Divya A. Varkey, Tony J. Pitcher, Murdoch K. McALLISTER, and Rashid S. Sumaila, “Bayesian Decision-Network Modeling of Multiple Stakeholders for Reef Ecosystem Restoration in the Coral Triangle,” Conservation Biology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 459–469, 2013.
- Cameron H. Ainsworth, and Peter. J. Mumby, “Coral-algal phase shifts alter fish communities and reduce fisheries production,” Global Change Biology, 2014.
- Rebecca A. Deehr, Joseph J. Luczkovich, Kevin J. Hart, Lisa M. Clough, Beverly J. Johnson, and Jeffrey C. Johnson, “Using stable isotope analysis to validate effective trophic levels from Ecopath models of areas closed and open to shrimp trawling in Core Sound, NC, USA,” Ecological Modelling, vol. 282, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- Alejandro Ramírez, Marco Ortiz, Jeroen Steenbeek, and Villy Christensen, “Evaluation of the effects on rockfish and kelp artisanal fisheries of the proposed Mejillones Peninsula marine protected area (northern Chile, SE Pacific coast),” Ecological Modelling, vol. 297, pp. 141–153, 2015.
- Pei Qu, Qixiang Wang, Min Pang, Zhipeng Zhang, Chengyue Liu, and Xuexi Tang, “Trophic structure of common marine species in the Bohai Strait, North China Sea, based on carbon and nitrogen stable isotope ratios,” Ecological Indicators, vol. 66, pp. 405–415, 2016.
- Regina Therese M. Bacalso, Matthias Wolff, Rina Maria Rosales, and Nygiel B. Armada, “Effort reallocation of illegal fishing operations: A profitable scenario for the municipal fisheries of Danajon Bank, Central Philippines,” Ecological Modelling, 2016.