- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Mycology have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Mycology.
- Renu Bharadwaj, Abhijit Bal, Ketoki Kapila, Vidya Mave, and Amita Gupta, “Blood Stream Infections,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–3, 2014.
- Ibrahim Bitar, Roy A. Khalaf, Houda Harastani, and Sima Tokajian, “Identification, Typing, Antifungal Resistance Profile, and Biofilm Formation of Candida albicans Isolates from Lebanese Hospital Patients,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Ahmed A. Tayel, Sami I.A. Ibrahim, Mahmoud A. Al-Saman, and Shaaban H. Moussa, “Production of fungal chitosan from date wastes and its application as a biopreservative for minced meat,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2014.
- Lucia Raquel Ramos Berger, Thayza Christina Montenegro Stamford, Thatiana Montenegro Stamford-Arnaud, Sergio Roberto Cabral de Alcantara, Antonio Cardoso da Silva, Adamares Marques da Silva, Aline Elesbao do Nascimento, and Galba Maria de Campos-Takaki, “Green Conversion of Agroindustrial Wastes into Chitin and Chitosan by Rhizopus arrhizus and Cunninghamella elegans Strains,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 9082–9102, 2014.
- Jacinta Santhanam, Farhana Nadiah Abd Ghani, and Dayang Fredalina Basri, “ Antifungal Activity of Jasminum sambac against Malassezia sp. and Non- Malassezia sp. Isolated from Human Skin Samples ,” Journal of Mycology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Ain Nadirah Binti Romainor, Suk Fun Chin, Suh Cem Pang, and Lesley Maurice Bilung, “Preparation and Characterization of Chitosan Nanoparticles-Doped Cellulose Films with Antimicrobial Property,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- B. Sogra Fathima, and Raj Mohan Balakrishnan, “Biosynthesis and optimization of silver nanoparticles by endophytic fungus Fusarium solani,” Materials Letters, vol. 132, pp. 428–431, 2014.
- Ya-Ning Wang, Xiao-Yong Liu, and Ru-Yong Zheng, “Umbelopsis changbaiensis sp nov from China and the typification of Mortierella vinacea,” Mycological Progress, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 657–669, 2014.
- Sogra Fathima Musavi, and Raj Mohan Balakrishnan, “Biodiversity, Antimicrobial Potential, and Phylogenetic Placement of an Endophytic Fusarium oxysporum NFX 06 Isolated from Nothapodytes foetida,” Journal of Mycology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.